10/03 - We'll Meet Again Monday

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Over easy

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Over hard

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wtf does this even mean?

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Quiche

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Marshmallows

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Lottery Game | PANDA
Requester: Alex Van Zant [A3VDQ7V0QCT9PM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.58 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Play a lottery with another partner.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 101
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

damn, way too early for those insane instructions

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
oh, does anyone here play Paladins? I did a let's play and have a referral link on the video's page if people are interested.

(we both would get stuff if you use the referral code)

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Who is that in the rafters? Nope they ran away.... wait who is that in the speeding car? I cant tell.... I bet that's peach.... It's always peach.

Reactions: Azazael

Califin

Sit vis vobiscum.
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I'm resigning as admin, here at MTC. :depressed:

I've been sitting here for far too long, getting far too emotional, over just how I want to word my big resignation post and I just can't seem to start it off right. Nothing sounds right. So, I figured I would just come right out and say it. I'm stepping down.

I'm sure this is probably taking many by surprise, but really, it has been a long time coming. I'm sure it's pretty apparent to anyone that has paid attention that I've been dealing with personal stuff for the last several months, and as anyone that really knows me can tell you, I have a terrible habit of focusing all of my attention on things like this forum, at the expense of my own mental health. I tend to focus so much that I can't pull myself away, and stress just starts to build and pile on. It affects me very negatively and, as someone that already has some pretty major mental health issues, it really starts to affect my physical health as well. I need to step away from the responsibility and the stress for a good, long time, I think. As much as I love this place, I really need to focus on other things. I think it's the best thing that I can do for myself, right now.

I'm not necessarily going anywhere, though! Not permanently, anyway. I'll still be around, here and there, but I'll probably be keeping a bit of a lower profile than I typically do... especially for now, while I sort of adjust and figure things out. I just won't be a staff member here, anymore.

I would like to thank all of you, though, for just being so great. This whole experience has been absolutely incredible, and it never would have been a thing without all of you. I consider you all friends and many of you are like family to me. And that's why this decision has been so difficult for me and has taken so long. This truly is a wonderful group.

I already thanked the staff earlier, but I just want to thank them all again. I love working with every one of them so much, and I'm really going to miss it. It really is a thing of wonder that we can get 8 or 9 people together and run a forum as big as this, as efficiently and effectively as we have (and with no drama!) There are so many things that each of them do, every day, that will never be recognized by most people on this forum because those things all happen behind the scenes. They help to make this place what it is, so please, just give them a break once in a while. They all deserve it.

And thank you, everyone, for just being so good to me. Some of you have been around and dealt with me as a moderator or an administrator for years, and have had to put up with a lot of bitchiness and just plain bad days from me (Not to mention all of those edits. Sooo many edits.) Despite always doubting myself and constantly worrying that I was hurting my relationships with people on the forum by being too strict, or too forceful, or whatever, I feel like I've just always received nothing but love and appreciation in return. Like, I don't think I could even begin to count how many times I've had a really horrible day completely turned around, just by maybe a comment from someone, or even a pic, or joke, or whatever.

And as someone that is actually really, really shy (does anyone remember me from MTF or when I was new on MTG, and I only ever posted HITs but never talked because I was so fucking awkward and nervous all the time?), this community has done such a remarkable job with being so accepting and always making me feel welcome, that it really helped me to open up and come out of that shell that I had been hiding in for so long. It has allowed me to be comfortable with being myself in front of others, which is something that I've always struggled with. That really means the the world to me and is probably my sole reason for continuing on with this for as long as I have. There's so much love and positivity in this community, it really is something special. You guys are the best and I absolutely adore every single one of you. :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:

Farewell, friends...
Evelyn
:aveline:

I apologize for the length, but I just started typing and I guess it just all came out. I'm sure my punctuation is atrocious, too.

As someone else who doesn't' talk much, I wish you all the best.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I'm resigning as admin, here at MTC. :depressed:

I've been sitting here for far too long, getting far too emotional, over just how I want to word my big resignation post and I just can't seem to start it off right. Nothing sounds right. So, I figured I would just come right out and say it. I'm stepping down.

I'm sure this is probably taking many by surprise, but really, it has been a long time coming. I'm sure it's pretty apparent to anyone that has paid attention that I've been dealing with personal stuff for the last several months, and as anyone that really knows me can tell you, I have a terrible habit of focusing all of my attention on things like this forum, at the expense of my own mental health. I tend to focus so much that I can't pull myself away, and stress just starts to build and pile on. It affects me very negatively and, as someone that already has some pretty major mental health issues, it really starts to affect my physical health as well. I need to step away from the responsibility and the stress for a good, long time, I think. As much as I love this place, I really need to focus on other things. I think it's the best thing that I can do for myself, right now.

I'm not necessarily going anywhere, though! Not permanently, anyway. I'll still be around, here and there, but I'll probably be keeping a bit of a lower profile than I typically do... especially for now, while I sort of adjust and figure things out. I just won't be a staff member here, anymore.

I would like to thank all of you, though, for just being so great. This whole experience has been absolutely incredible, and it never would have been a thing without all of you. I consider you all friends and many of you are like family to me. And that's why this decision has been so difficult for me and has taken so long. This truly is a wonderful group.

I already thanked the staff earlier, but I just want to thank them all again. I love working with every one of them so much, and I'm really going to miss it. It really is a thing of wonder that we can get 8 or 9 people together and run a forum as big as this, as efficiently and effectively as we have (and with no drama!) There are so many things that each of them do, every day, that will never be recognized by most people on this forum because those things all happen behind the scenes. They help to make this place what it is, so please, just give them a break once in a while. They all deserve it.

And thank you, everyone, for just being so good to me. Some of you have been around and dealt with me as a moderator or an administrator for years, and have had to put up with a lot of bitchiness and just plain bad days from me (Not to mention all of those edits. Sooo many edits.) Despite always doubting myself and constantly worrying that I was hurting my relationships with people on the forum by being too strict, or too forceful, or whatever, I feel like I've just always received nothing but love and appreciation in return. Like, I don't think I could even begin to count how many times I've had a really horrible day completely turned around, just by maybe a comment from someone, or even a pic, or joke, or whatever.

And as someone that is actually really, really shy (does anyone remember me from MTF or when I was new on MTG, and I only ever posted HITs but never talked because I was so fucking awkward and nervous all the time?), this community has done such a remarkable job with being so accepting and always making me feel welcome, that it really helped me to open up and come out of that shell that I had been hiding in for so long. It has allowed me to be comfortable with being myself in front of others, which is something that I've always struggled with. That really means the the world to me and is probably my sole reason for continuing on with this for as long as I have. There's so much love and positivity in this community, it really is something special. You guys are the best and I absolutely adore every single one of you. :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:

Farewell, friends...
Evelyn
:aveline:

I apologize for the length, but I just started typing and I guess it just all came out. I'm sure my punctuation is atrocious, too.

(I've always interpreted him as talking not about short term pleasure but real long term happiness, which is an entirely different matter. I hope you find it. Good luck out there.)

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

it came up in the music room; I love this composition, I love what it represents, and the title fits

for every bit of posting I disdain, the reason I am still here is because of the people whom I appreciate

Cheers.

:dead:

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score

it came up in the music room; I love this composition, I love what it represents, and the title fits

for every bit of posting I disdain, the reason I am still here is because of the people whom I appreciate

Cheers.

:dead:
Were you the one who posted the link to the music room this night? If so thanks for that, it was pretty cool to listen to a mix selected by people from this website

Azazael

Reaction score
Small batch of CI hits incoming

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Really weird. Customer interests from friday havent approved yet. but tonights is already approving. : (

Azazael

Reaction score
Really weird. Customer interests from friday havent approved yet. but tonights is already approving. : (
yeah and they are approving all over the map from the ones tonight, i got ones in middle approving faster than the ones i did at start of the batch. had a few pretty much just insta-approve too

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I take that back some of fridays are now approving. I have 3 sets of cis and it's confusing me all to hell with this whacky approval they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.