10/01 - Slamming Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got runescape's website for zoltars...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
my neighborhood is having a garage sell this morning. i guess i just dont see the appeal tbh. i rather go to a thrift shop. i guess it's the same damn thing really, but all in one spot instead of driving house to house looking at stuff people don't want

Reactions: Serial Mom

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
my neighborhood is having a garage sell this morning. i guess i just dont see the appeal tbh. i rather go to a thrift shop. i guess it's the same damn thing really, but all in one spot instead of driving house to house looking at stuff people don't want
I love thrift shops! When I'm looking for something specific, I go there first. They never disappoint.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I do both. I love helping my neighbors out and I love helping charities. Found some great stuff at garage sells and my family has done them a lot too when they need the money.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I love thrift shops! When I'm looking for something specific, I go there first. They never disappoint.
I do both. I love helping my neighbors out and I love helping charities. Found some great stuff at garage sells and my family has done them a lot too when they need the money.
i love finding records at thrift shops. i've found some rare ones for less than a buck! a couple months ago I found Dionne Warwick's debut album for 50 cents. felt like I was stealing. (I collect records every now and then)

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Garage sales are weird to me. Cause if you dont see anything you want. I feel really, really bad that I dont spend any money. Dont feel that way with thrift shop.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
i love finding records at thrift shops. i've found some rare ones for less than a buck! a couple months ago I found Dionne Warwick's debut album for 50 cents. felt like I was stealing. (I collect records every now and then)
great! , but it's still Dionne Warwick... meh

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Garage sales are weird to me. Cause if you dont see anything you want. I feel really, really bad that I dont spend any money. Dont feel that way with thrift shop.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be upping my thrift shop game real soon. We might be getting a house. Can't wait to get out of this third story apartment building. I'm going to look at the house tomorrow. Trying not to get excited, but it's not working.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be upping my thrift shop game real soon. We might be getting a house. Can't wait to get out of this third story apartment building. I'm going to look at the house tomorrow. Trying not to get excited, but it's not working.
can i move in? i cook, i clean, and i sleep. alot...

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
That's it for Z's?
At the rate I've been getting them - or more accurately not getting them I'm not sure. I've gotten 1-3, complete them and then sit and wait 30 seconds to 2 minutes before catching any more and that's the way it has gone for me since Zoltar posted this morning.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I used to go to garage sales all the time with my mom as a kid, and we found some awesome stuff (gallon ziploc bags full of star wars action figures, new clothes, books all over the place, etc) -- we always tried to go to sales in the more wealthy neighborhoods though since they had the best stuff :)

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
how long have you been living in the apartment building?

adude

Reaction score
Can anyone edit the zoltar script to remove the transparency behind the buttons? I'm attempting to write an AHK script that uses pixel recognition for Z's, but that gets messed up with the transparency.

Edit: nm, took a peek and removed the transparency. Sorry for being a lazy butt ;x

Last edited:

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Only caught like 8 Z's today... bummer. Still got up to approximately 7 dollars in the last hour though. I'll take it. I need some Sims time.

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.