10/01 - Slamming Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am a Facebook person now. I am not sure how it happened. It's out of control. I always boycotted Facebook. I started one to talk to one person, now I have a picture, virtual friends I am saying stuff and clicking the stupid thumb. Help.
Stfu Definitely Not Riss @Riss everyone is sleeping.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am a Facebook person now. I am not sure how it happened. It's out of control. I always boycotted Facebook. I started one to talk to one person, now I have a picture, virtual friends I am saying stuff and clicking the stupid thumb. Help.
Facebook is for old people.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/
Forum guidelines psshhh you can't hold me down with your rules

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco and Kliq

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: lsutiger25

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I charged my 3DS. I'm so ready for Hurricane Matthew when it comes here
Most peaceful I've ever been in my life was being right in the middle of the eye in hurricane rita... Was quite the experience to listening to hell to going to utter silence. Almost like life flashing before your eyes kinda thing. Then the realization hits that shit is about to the fan even worse as the eye leaves. House was ok. Just lots of trees down. Stay safe. 3DS will help.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
I charged my 3DS. I'm so ready for Hurricane Matthew when it comes here
cat 5.........wow. If one came here as a cat 5 I'd run. The damage we suffered with a 3 (and it slowed down by the time it got to my town) - was unreal. There were hundreds of huge trees down all over. We couldn't survive a storm that big (too many big trees, they'd all be toppled).

Reactions: ducky

Azazael

Reaction score
:beermug: Beer here now :happy:
share?

aww you shouldnt have!! i told you we coulda continued our tête-à-tête on our commodore 64s :blep:

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss
Status
Not open for further replies.