Champion
Reaction score
the Vegas line tells me the Colts win
or suggests it

-1 is nothing for a home team

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't get past his voice....but coming from having Manning for so long it's hard to get used to him.
Can I get a ruling on Andrew Luck's relative attractiveness please LIz? I like him as a player but he looks like a goofy bridge troll.

Reactions: Liz

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im typing outloud. if texans win ignore that post

Reactions: Liz and Kennedy

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Can I get a ruling on Andrew Luck's relative attractiveness please LIz? I like him as a player but he looks like a goofy bridge troll.
Oh he is awful to look at and his voice...ugh. But the kid can play ball.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
deshaun watson is also a competitor for the Texans. this game tomorrow is impossible to predict honestly. texans literally only have one receiver right now. on paper the Colts have more weapons offensively

Vegas has the Texans as a 1 pt favorite. if this was in Indy... Colts would probably be a 3 or 4 pt favorite. The Colts aren’t scared about coming into Houston. They just won here a few weeks ago. Plus Luck is super familiar with the stadium already. he played a few high school games here already to go along with the pro games he’s played

this has been PeachyRider’s NFL analysis
Watson is a baller for sure.

Reactions: Peachy and Liz

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I could never do mturk with one monitor. I'm honestly not sure how people do it.
More or less I have the screen split in half with active work/hit queue/dashboard on the right, hit finder/catcher take the top left, videos and general nonsense bottom left.

bluedays

Reaction score
More or less I have the screen split in half with active work/hit queue/dashboard on the right, hit finder/catcher take the top left, videos and general nonsense bottom left.
Alot of tabs
Yeah, I still do this. Hit Forker/Panda crazy/videos on the right screen, main screen has surveys. I also usually have 10+ tabs open. It's a pain as is. I think ya'll should look into getting another monitor.

Reactions: Merovign and Liz

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I still do this. Hit Forker/Panda crazy/videos on the right screen, main screen has surveys. I also usually have 10+ tabs open. It's a pain as is. I think ya'll should look into getting another monitor.
I've considered throwing a 42" into the mix, between that and the 55" would take up a good bit of space though.

Last edited:

IndividualRace

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Clark H. Warner for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Reached objectives

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

You've received a bonus from Sarah for work related to ....
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: cyberwasp

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I've considered throwing a 42" into the mix, between that and the 55" would take up a good bit of space though.
I've got a 22 in portrait mode that runs HIT FINDER and HIT CATCHER to complement my 50'. I also use it for anything that I want to see up close and personal. That one dedicated piece of real estate really makes a lot more room.

Reactions: Merovign

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I turk off a laptop so don't feel bad
I'm turking off a laptop so old it only can run Vista, and 90% of scripts don't work on it.

...maybe that's the tears and not the one monitor lmao

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh walked away when I thought everyone was done talking. :)

Four monitors *for now*. The machine I built can run six. I actually have enough monitors though I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel if I run that many.

I've always preferred being able to see something at a glance rather than keeping track of stuff in the background. At my last desk job I had three 24" monitors, and my gaming PC runs two 27s and there's an all-in-one 23" machine next to it for other stuff I want to do at the same time.

I also have a 40" 1080p display but it would be hard to mount and while it would be good for some jobs that's actually kind of low resolution for a screen that size so I'd have trouble running, for example, 4 windows on it. Also some things like to take over the whole display.

When I started with two, I immediately began running into a wish for more. I probably won't catch many more Prolific jobs, for example, because most of them are early AM, but if I have it in a window I'll catch more than just having one tab among many.

Ideally I'd have a "catcher" screen, one for the forum, two for alternative mTurk jobs, one or two for non-mTurk stuff. That's 5 or 6. I pretty much don't do non-work stuff at the work PC, because that would be SOOOOOOO easy.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm turking off a laptop so old it only can run Vista, and 90% of scripts don't work on it.

...maybe that's the tears and not the one monitor lmao
I bet it can run 7. Not saying it's easy, but I bet it can. I mean you probably need something newer, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.