1/3 - Tech Fail Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, UserTesting paid me for my first test, but they haven't officially approved it yet so that I can do more. But I'll take that as a good sign.

REV Transcription is all set up.

I got a job on Neevo that pays $30 a pop but I need people to do it with me. Gonna ask my mom and sister.

And got approved for Appen but still waiting to be approved for my first job.

Starting to really do this work-at-home thing!

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I sure would like to know why I qualify for all of the random other than English language Customer Interest hits and not the English language ones... I mean, come on... even the Asian languages show up....

Also, my PE today is $25 (Content Research) because I spent most of the day in bed with a blergh stomach. I was making exactly $50 dollar days since Sunday and broke my streak. :( Oh well.. I did some schoolwork when I got up, so that counts as something.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Well, UserTesting paid me for my first test, but they haven't officially approved it yet so that I can do more. But I'll take that as a good sign.
The message I got after completing mine said it could take up to a week to hear back. However, just above that message was a box that said they were working on a backlog of tests from December 21st and taking them in order. I'm thinking it may take a bit before hearing back from them.

Oh, just saw they paid you! Wow, I'd take that as approved status myself.

Reactions: reprise

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
The message I got after completing mine said it could take up to a week to hear back. However, just above that message was a box that said they were working on a backlog of tests from December 21st and taking them in order. I'm thinking it may take a bit before hearing back from them.
Ah thanks. It's been exactly a week, since that's how long it takes to pay. Guess I'll be patient :p

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Ah thanks. It's been exactly a week, since that's how long it takes to pay. Guess I'll be patient :p
I think I took my first one maybe Tuesday so I have a few more days before seeing if they pay me.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I took my first one maybe Tuesday so I have a few more days before seeing if they pay me.
The one I did was really weird. I didn't test anything. It was more like... what does this make you think of? What are examples of apps that make you think of this...

It was weird AF

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
The one I did was really weird. I didn't test anything. It was more like... what does this make you think of? What are examples of apps that make you think of this...

It was weird AF
Mine was a legit app tester test. I go and check in on the site a couple times a day because I have found surveys for recruitment (over the message that you have to wait for the second test until it's assessed).for panels and stuff.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Digital City - 5 Minute Survey (10 Minutes Allotted) | Accept
Requester: Arizona State University [A15J1IH9T3HJCD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey from Arizona State University involves answering questions about how digital images portray urban environments in the Northeast U.S. Please note that ONLY those who are 18+ and who have spent time in the urban Northeast U.S. will qualify.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Resubmission DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
5min[/td][/tr]

bluedays

Reaction score

REV Transcription is all set up.

I got a job on Neevo that pays $30 a pop but I need people to do it with me. Gonna ask my mom and sister.

And got approved for Appen but still waiting to be approved for my first job.

Starting to really do this work-at-home thing!
What is Neevo? And can I help you do it?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
edit - slow

Reactions: lobo925

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Adsforce posted another batch toooooo tired to do them. Make some money.

Reactions: Michele

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
What is Neevo? And can I help you do it?
This is Neevo. I only just started working for them.

https://neevo.definedcrowd.com/en-us/community/

Since I don't know the timeline of when I'll be paid ("when the project is over") and I don't know them very well, I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver on, especially with someone I don't know. So, I appreciate the offer but I'd rather stick to people I can feel OK about disappointing :wink:

That said they seem like an interesting company and they have paid me about $3 for one project I helped on so far. I don't doubt they will pay. Just exactly when is the issue.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
There was a brief period just before they fully updated the old site to the new site where the "Keep me signed in" check box actually worked. But I think they broke it when they fully switched and it hasn't worked since.
i love your avatar

Reactions: Michele and aveline

bluedays

Reaction score
This is Neevo. I only just started working for them.

https://neevo.definedcrowd.com/en-us/community/

Since I don't know the timeline of when I'll be paid ("when the project is over") and I don't know them very well, I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver on, especially with someone I don't know. So, I appreciate the offer but I'd rather stick to people I can feel OK about disappointing :wink:

That said they seem like an interesting company and they have paid me about $3 for one project I helped on so far. I don't doubt they will pay. Just exactly when is the issue.
Oh neat, this is good to know about.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Welp I think I'm pretty much done for today. I'm doing a home sleep study tonight so I should probably sleep. Can't wait to get my new monitors tomorrow, way too much stuff going on now to be working on just a laptop screen. Good to know I'll be able to do transcription and stuff in between HITs since I can put it on its own monitor. Downtime = death!

stats:

01/03/18:
mTurk: $17.06 + $3.50 bonus from a HIT I did a few days ago.
Prolific: £0.86
REV: $3.16
UserTesting: $10
Neevo: $3- something too lazy to go look at paypal

"worked" from about 4 - 10 but a lot of researching shit and tutorials with rev and whatnot. can't wait til I get back to $40-50 days with mTurk. Been an interesting few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.