1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm also wondering why yesterday's transfer has today's date, and the one I did just now (only just after 10 their time!) has tomorrow's... o.0
Not really sure but, it may have something to do with their scheduled batch processing times. They may know that, even though the request happened today on your end, it may not even start the processing to Payments until after the day change(the next scheduled batch update).
I've never really tried to investigate exactly but, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with they way they process, from a user request, to a batch request to transfer from Mturk(which would start processing), and completion.

If you really care, I can figure it out with a little trial and error over the next couple of days but, I don't think that part changes the speed at which it's going to process. Even though you only can have one a day, I have dates that have 2 after skipping a day(I do daily transfers).

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Not really sure but, it may have something to do with their scheduled batch processing times. They may know that, even though the request happened today on your end, it may not even start the processing to Payments until after the day change(the next scheduled batch update).
I've never really tried to investigate exactly but, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with they way they process, from a user request, to a batch request to transfer from Mturk(which would start processing), and completion.

If you really care, I can figure it out with a little trial and error over the next couple of days but, I don't think that part changes the speed at which it's going to process. Even though you only can have one a day, I have dates that have 2 after skipping a day(I do daily transfers).
I thought maybe it was that they were anticipating when it was finished.... but it clearly says "date requested" so it threw me off.
Silly Amazon.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.