1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
© 2023 by Laundry Shop or did you find something else? I can't read the funny house text myself.
More than likely Laundry Shop is just the blog template and not the company name on that one especially with the funky copyright date. But yea I think that is what I put.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Requester Elsbeth rejection update:
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications:
Social Media Stress Annotation Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Did 10, there was a cap. 1 HIT was rejected. I wrote requester immediately, offered to redo the work, asked for reversal.

Requester wrote back, with all text from the 12 cent HIT (many paragraphs), and asked me to explain my choices, which I did.

Requester reversed rejection. The main chunk of their email - "Upon review, I can now state that this HIT was rejected as spam (for which I apologize, as I do not know of any way to check your global statistics and therefore see it was not without speaking with you). This is why I appreciate your response, since it helps us to consider that the correctness metrics we supposed were universal are not. It seems you did make an honest effort to complete the work, so I will reverse the rejection. "

The global stats she's referring to are my Mturk status of 4 years now, 8 total rejections, with 67,000+ HITs approved, Masters.

What helps me get rejections reversed:

1. Immediate Mturk email to requester, very specifically offering to redo the work, directly asking for a reversal, and clearly stating I will publicly review their requester work on as many Mturk worker forums as I can. I also very clearly describe the consequence for workers, with rejections.
2. I share my Mturk stats, which are good for credibility
3. I do what they ask, if it's reasonable
4. Make it clear with every email communication, that you're writing requester reviews about this experience. I usually repeat their name a few times too.

Afterwards, I put them on my MTS block list, and am glad that I just lost a little time on this today. It could have been worse.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: [Single Women & Men user ONLY] [iOS 11+ Users ONLY] Mobile App Feedback | Accept
Requester: UserLook [ALE1TJ4BPYA91] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.36] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.89] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 40:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your MOBILE screen and your voice for [8 minutes] while you use a mobile app. Then upload this 8 minute video. YOU MUST OPEN THIS HIT on your DESKTOP or LAPTOP computer to complete this HIT.
Qualifications: UserLook Mobile iOS DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In AU, CA, US; [UserLook] https://feeld.app.link/JB4pCji2VB DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
More than likely Laundry Shop is just the blog template and not the company name on that one especially with the funky copyright date. But yea I think that is what I put.
Yeah that was the best I could come up with out of that, I know Wix was the host site used to create the page.

HelloHello

Reaction score
User Testing - as promised an update. Given the fact of my computer crashing issue I have gotten an amazing number of study notifications since Saturday to qualify for, but I haven't qualified for a Windows one yet. Who knows how many I missed. Lots of studies for iPhone and iPad which as I can't do IOS 11 I therefore can't download their app to take advantage of them. Lots for Android users too.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a hiphop-rap song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=221] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.13
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a hiphop-rap song from people in the United States who enjoy hiphop-rap music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Hip Hop / Rap / R&B GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
no i'm not sure :wink:[/td][/tr]

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Upload 5-minute screencast of an iOS app (Only for moms with a baby) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.01] [Pay=4.32] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.30
Duration: 1:20:00
Description: Record your iOS phone/tablet screen and your voice while you spend 5 minutes talking about your first use of an app. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic8653 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
there's some baby moms on here right?[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Upload 5-minute screencast of an iOS app (Only for moms with a baby) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.01] [Pay=4.32] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.30
Duration: 1:20:00
Description: Record your iOS phone/tablet screen and your voice while you spend 5 minutes talking about your first use of an app. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic8653 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
there's some baby moms on here right?[/td][/tr]
I'm not sure, but you just set off Liz @Liz's keyword alert.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Six question survey - One substantive question on three photos | Accept
Requester: Konstantin Ash [AKPSOEQT9P0G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.08
Duration: 5:00
Description: This is a subset of a larger project. The survey asks five demographic and one question about three photos. You must be a US resident (and currently be in the US) to participate.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 00:41 Hourly: $7.00 8 measly cents[/td][/tr]

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Six question survey - One substantive question on three photos | Accept
Requester: Konstantin Ash [AKPSOEQT9P0G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.08
Duration: 5:00
Description: This is a subset of a larger project. The survey asks five demographic and one question about three photos. You must be a US resident (and currently be in the US) to participate.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 00:41 Hourly: $7.00 8 measly cents[/td][/tr]
short and sweet just like me :)

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Christmas Day: Spent at husband's family's house. Everyone got super trashed and there was a bar-style brawl at the end of the night complete with an upturned table and broken beer bottles everywhere. New Years's Eve: Spent at my house with a few friends. Very boring and people barely drank. Just want a holiday somewhere in between a bar brawl and being sober.

So glad the holidays are over with!

Status
Not open for further replies.