1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
That's the first zoltar I've ever done in the year I have been around...are they really that easy?
Until they're not because you don't know what the website name is and don't want to return it because then you're locked out for a hour.
But generally, yes.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Until they're not because you don't know what the website name is and don't want to return it because then you're locked out for a hour.
But generally, yes.
I imagine that doesn't happen too frequently? Mine was basically can you read English, here's five cents. I've also never done a Ben Peterson.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
how tf did you get that many?! I had my panda on since before they even posted and only got 74!

aw :( Are you at least staying home or did you have to work?
I left early yesterday and called in today. Hopefully they count that as one occurrence or else I'm gonna be a full time turker again, lol.

(Only allowed 1 occurence in the first 90 days)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I left early yesterday and called in today. Hopefully they count that as one occurrence or else I'm gonna be a full time turker again, lol.

I hate that shit. Like, yes, let me come into work puking and spreading my infectious bacteria everywhere. Especially at a hospital :eyeroll:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Jeebus I hate that BS. Especially at a hospital, are you meant to go in and be sick all over already sick people?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate that shit. Like, yes, let me come into work puking and spreading my infectious bacteria everywhere. Especially at a hospital :eyeroll:
Right? I know I was/am contagious because I caught it from matt who caught it from his dad. So, you know, let's get all the SICU and heart surgery patients nice and sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.