Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Happy new year.[/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score
:wine: Three days, countless reboots, applying many different remedies FINALLY my computer is back to working without shutting down randomly and endlessly going to automatic repair. A great Windows Tech solved the problem after I broke down (literally) and did a chat with them last evening - their chat bots are worthless - HP didn't even give me a bot since I was out of warranty and I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY HP PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. I had actually started shopping online for a new laptop! Missed midnight entirely as I went straight to bed after the fix.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
:wine: Three days, countless reboots, applying many different remedies FINALLY my computer is back to working without shutting down randomly and endlessly going to automatic repair. A great Windows Tech solved the problem after I broke down (literally) and did a chat with them last evening - their chat bots are worthless - HP didn't even give me a bot since I was out of warranty and I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY HP PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. I had actually started shopping online for a new laptop! Missed midnight entirely as I went straight to bed after the fix.
Those are those rare circumstances when my background in computer engineering comes in handy for me these days, usually its just the family asking me goofy stuff like why can't I print or my mouse doesn't work.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm at $17.18 and I've done 308 hits today including 140 ben petersons and 133 zolties :o_o:
how tf did you get that many?! I had my panda on since before they even posted and only got 74!
Happy new year! I'm spending the day sick cause that seemed like a fun idea
aw :( Are you at least staying home or did you have to work?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how tf did you get that many?! I had my panda on since before they even posted and only got 74!

aw :( Are you at least staying home or did you have to work?
lighting speed? I'm only getting 1-2 at a time (3-5 when they first started).

I don't usually get to do that many because they're during the time I take my son to school.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

Looks like i got here in time for the last little trickle of Zoltars. I'm satisfied with a $2 start to the day with the way things have been recently though heh.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm at $17.18 and I've done 308 hits today including 140 ben petersons and 133 zolties :o_o:
Sigh, I messed up doing Ben Peterson's when I first started. Though I wrote him an email begging to be allowed back into the club he hasn't readmitted me.:violin:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
My HP laptop crashed as I was reading this.

:cautious:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
26 Z's
it's like pulling teeth.

happy new year though. hope everyone had a safe and fun NYE and that today is off to a good start for the new year! <3

HelloHello

Reaction score
My HP laptop crashed as I was reading this.

:cautious:
After extensive reading in various forums if you are running Windows 10 there are issues - I don't know why after having it installed for years it suddenly starting crashing on me . . .

Reactions: jan and themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Earn up to $18 or $32 for Two/Three parts real estate property games | Accept
Requester: neuronoodle lab [AML46V0764XK7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.77] [Pay=4.23] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.82] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Earn up to $32 (3 parts) or $18 (2 parts)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; bad subjects DoesNotExist ; ParticipatedHouse DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
SooOoo anyone do this and have anything to say about it?

Reactions: Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.