1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
California would be "US-CA".
Oof. I read it as "Location in California, US". Would be nice if they'd just say Canada instead abbreviating it to CA since Cali is abbreviated as CA as well. Or even just remove the comma, and have an "or" in between the 2 countries.

"Location In CA, US".

Reactions: Jerami

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
That varies on you. All MINE were dudes b/c I am not a dude.
I don't do the dudes. Wait...

What I'm trying to say is, that I don't rate the men. Because my opinion on the matter is probably not what they're looking for.

thewupk

Reaction score
i have the vicky qual but not the 5k. keep looking for quick penny hits or wtf ever to make this happen
Not that I'm anywhere close to 5K but how does one go about getting the Vicky qual? Just a qual HIT that comes up every so often?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Oof. I read it as "Location in California, US". Would be nice if they'd just say Canada instead abbreviating it to CA since Cali is abbreviated as CA as well. Or even just remove the comma, and have an "or" in between the 2 countries.

"Location In CA, US".
They have a format for showing states, and for showing countries. So CA alone is Canada and US-CA is the state. CA is the proper abbreviation for Canada. There's really no reason to think they'd single out California while also JUST saying US.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I got soft blocked once, and it told me I was but they were going to review it and it was possibly temporary. It did get removed.

This time I just can't see the HITs anymore. I didn't get an email. It's like he isn't posting them, but I know he is.
I think I caught his HIT like a hour ago, and threw it back after reading the reviews. It was a 30 something HITs batch I think. Not sure if it's him or someone else though.
I don't do the dudes. Wait...

What I'm trying to say is, that I don't rate the men. Because my opinion on the matter is probably not what they're looking for.
Did he post anything in the last hour?

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I've done 5696 Pen Peterson HITs and it's hard to give varied responses sometimes. But I think the key is not worrying about hurt feelings when rating on the scale, and finding something to give feedback about. "don't shoot a photo directly up your nose" usually translates to "Try a different angle," and a dead-eyed serial killer stare translates to "try a different expression" or "kind of bland"

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I miss Ben but he blocked me 3 months in

Reactions: mboone73

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done 5696 Pen Peterson HITs and it's hard to give varied responses sometimes. But I think the key is not worrying about hurt feelings when rating on the scale, and finding something to give feedback about. "don't shoot a photo directly up your nose" usually translates to "Try a different angle," and a dead-eyed serial killer stare translates to "try a different expression" or "kind of bland"
I do always put that I want to see a pic of them alone when they are with other people. And if they are with other people and don't indicate who I am rating I always gave zeros. Maybe that was wrong. But you aren't supposed to mark it inappropriate even if you don't know who to rate, so what are you supposed to do? Guess?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
BTW I emailed him to ask him to pretty please unblock me (not quite, but asked if I was doing something wrong) and he just sent me a generic "I didn't look at your account but this is why people get blocked..." so that was no help

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I miss Ben but he blocked me 3 months in
I was DQ'd after doing 2. My fault though. Chalk it up to inexperience.
I do always put that I want to see a pic of them alone when they are with other people. And if they are with other people and don't indicate who I am rating I always gave zeros. Maybe that was wrong. But you aren't supposed to mark it inappropriate even if you don't know who to rate, so what are you supposed to do? Guess?
Maybe rate the group as inappropriate or not? Don't know since I don't do them but, that would be my guess.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I was DQ'd after doing 2. My fault though. Chalk it up to inexperience.

Maybe rate the group as inappropriate or not? Don't know since I don't do them but, that would be my guess.
It says not to mark it inappropriate even if you don't know who to rate in a group or they are turned completely away

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Where is it? Do you have to sign up?
I think you do, yes. And then you can go to a tab that says HITs and see all the posts he's made.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It says not to mark it inappropriate even if you don't know who to rate in a group or they are turned completely away
As I said, just a guess. Looks like it was a bad guess.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.