1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
It's 7:55 and I already started dinner in the crockpot and I'm trying to figure out a movie. Anyone want to weigh in on the choices: Bumblebee or Aquaman?
We already saw Mary Poppins (I hate the first half, trite, reductive
but then became so wildly nostalgic when Dick Van Dyke and Anglea Landsbury showed up.......I was totally moved and loved it)
I think inquiring minds really want to know whats for dinner.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It's 7:55 and I already started dinner in the crockpot and I'm trying to figure out a movie. Anyone want to weigh in on the choices: Bumblebee or Aquaman?
but then became so wildly nostalgic when Dick Van Dyke and Anglea Landsbury showed up.......I was totally moved and loved it)
Aquaman, though Bumblebee was good to.

jan

Reaction score
I think inquiring minds really want to know whats for dinner.
Oh, nothing special. I just took all of the veggie scraps from the freezer and I'm making a veggie stock for matzo ball soup. I made some seitan a few days ago and I'll use that stock as well (and the seitan!)

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, nothing special. I just took all of the veggie scraps from the freezer and I'm making a veggie stock for matzo ball soup. I made some seitan a few days ago and I'll use that stock as well (and the seitan!)
Had to look up what seitan is. It sounds like something I may try but I would probably buy it premade first. Veggies of any kind are always on my menu.

Reactions: Sondi and jan

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
aquaman

John8888

Reaction score
I literally have not caught a single thing in the hour and a half since I started. lol
same over here! i don't know why but my stupid hit scraper is only showing me like 30 hits and that's all.

Reactions: themildone

John8888

Reaction score
if you qualify, panda zoltars 3OLDKDGFDMCAL1390YMGJJF96JYODN
i am sorry but what is panda zoltars? i have heard about panda. but zoltars?? how do i qualify? i apologize in advance for my stupid questions.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i am sorry but what is panda zoltars? i have heard about panda. but zoltars?? how do i qualify? i apologize in advance for my stupid questions.
If you go to Hits and search "Zoltar" it should come up. This batch doesn't look like you need to Panda it, though.

Panda means "Pick up and accept" and is something you do with scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.