09/30 - Shapes Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Sadly, It is a Macbook. The battery isnt removeable. Oddly enough there isnt even a battery/charging indicator light.
I have a macbook pro and it's battery is removable but only with the ridiculous five prong screwdriver. I replaced those screws with standard screws so I could have my way with it without needing to round up special equipment.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a macbook pro and it's battery is removable but only with the ridiculous five prong screwdriver. I replaced those screws with standard screws so I could have my way with it without needing to round up special equipment.
Thank you for trying. I have literally tried EVERYTHING. The only thing I have not done is take it apart. Last time, I was having issue syncing my iphone and my macbook. I actually ended up figuring it out and TOLD THE APPLE EMPLOYEE how to do it. It was just embarrassing.
They want me to set up an appointment to go it.

Its a MacBook air. I would be worried about taking the bottom off and ruining it. Its so thin.

Reactions: FireMonkey

GTR

Reaction score
not sure I should be doing the UK and CA CI batches, even tho I have the quals :unsure::cautious:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
not sure I should be doing the UK and CA CI batches, even tho I have the quals :unsure::cautious:
I'm so sad I missed the qual. CIs used to be my absolute favorite. I've probably done 50,000-60,000 CIs. I wonder what would happen if I message them...

Reactions: FireMonkey and GTR

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they came from the English batch, you should be fine.

but they appear to have more definite answers, 100% yes/no.

Reactions: GTR

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Thank you for trying. I have literally tried EVERYTHING. The only thing I have not done is take it apart. Last time, I was having issue syncing my iphone and my macbook. I actually ended up figuring it out and TOLD THE APPLE EMPLOYEE how to do it. It was just embarrassing.
They want me to set up an appointment to go it.

Its a MacBook air. I would be worried about taking the bottom off and ruining it. Its so thin.
I love it! I have out-experted the "experts" a time or two as well. Very frustrating and satisfying at the same time. I understand your concern about opening it up. Best of luck on a cheap fix!

GTR

Reaction score
they came from the English batch, you should be fine.

but they appear to have more definite answers, 100% yes/no.
thanks, also why would I have the qual if I could not or was not suppose to do them? lmao

GTR

Reaction score
who all has the CI qual and is working these two batches?

Reactions: nopoopwarez

GTR

Reaction score
Interest: Gravity

Categorized as: Classical Mechanics :rolleyes: Gravity

Make sure the item is relevant for "Gravity" interest and doesn't just have it in the title!

Note that related toys/decorations/themed items count as 'Yes'.

"Fruit of the Loom Womens Standard Anti-Gravity Wire-Free Bra"

I guess this would be a hard yes :sneaky:

FireMonkey

Reaction score
I'm looking for super-fast safe numbers hits. Any suggestions?
I don't know about super fast, but here are a few suggestions for safe requesters that I've added to my Hit Finder Include List: Hannah Rashkin, Alexandria, Emily Wilson, IPsoft MTurk, Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation (penny hits).

Reactions: GTR

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Here are my guesses as to what Kadauchi @Kadauchi will be revealing, in order of increasing likelihood:
  1. HIT FINDER NOW ALLOWS AUTO-ACCEPTING OF HITS. THE END OF DAYS IS UPON US!!!
  2. MTS now has a SOJM-like feature that allows you to compare your daily PE not just to other Turkers, but also compare your PE to NBA players, plastic surgeons, Fortune 500 CEOs, and that stupid older brother who has the really cool job and hot wife that you wish you had.
  3. Adding a catcher to HIT Catcher from HIT Finder will now automatically import the HIT title, requester name, value, duration, etc into HIT Catcher. :pray:
  4. Fully customizable color palettes for MTS.

Reactions: FireMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.