09/30 - Mountain Climbing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

alk69

Reaction score
The screener has several writing boxes? Really? You don't say. Well I don't say. Returned. Looks like that kinda day. I'm already up to 3.00 thrown back--and It's not daylight yet. I don't recommend, but that's just me. You may like it. Your choice.
Title: Research study: Privacy issues in recommender systems【Around 15-20mins】 | PANDA
Requester: Eric Lim [A3O4HNYSK5XC6F] (Req TV): $11.42/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will be presented with a promotional video about an application called City Guide. After watching the video, you need to answer a set of questions with regard to privacy issues based on your impressions about City Guide from the video.
Time: 35 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: XWarrior and jan

alk69

Reaction score
Has anyone done, looked at, smelled this HIT. It has a 7 DAY timer and there's another one about Monsanto out there, too. This is about BP. I could expound in excessive detail on both subjects--and might! There are no reviews and it's been around several times. Makes me wonder what's what. Anyone??..this is not a recommendation by any means.
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on BP (formerly named as British Petroleum) | PANDA
Requester: Zhe Li [A1RS0Z8EMNAPMQ] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We need your opinions on BP to do our research. You will be asked to read some Facebook posts and comments and then complete an online survey. You will be paid $4 if your response is approved. About 30-40 minutes will be spent on doing this HIT.
Time: 168 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: jan

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning. My son got started a graveyard shift and I am going to be picking him up at 5am so I guess I am a morning shift person now. Just thought I would say hello to the morning peeps.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Title: Educational experiences and well-being: Women without 4-year college degree(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nina Kranzdorf [A2QEQJUIPA5QGJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.21] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This research is designed to test the quality of several scales and to collect information that can be used for comparison purposes. If you participate, we will ask you questions about your academic priorities, how you adjust to change, your coping style, family support, and how you feel about yourself and your future. We will also ask you several questions about your background.
Qualifications: Exc: [5507764-171641] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

.... Women only

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Bonus and subsequent survey
HIT Time: 7 minutes
Title: Investigating factors that affect eyewitnesses’ memory of an event (~ 35 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Paul Williamson [A3KZQL39K9G36I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.00] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 50:00
Available: 6
Description: This project will investigate at how confidence for remembered items changes over time and how it impacts on memory accuracy. You will be asked to watch two narrated slideshows of a mock burglary, perform one or two word-search tasks, and then complete a memory test on events shown in the slideshows. This project will take place over two stages, which will need to be completed three days apart. Overall, it should take you no longer than 30-35 minutes to complete. Completion of the first stage will result in an initial 20 cent payment. The project includes built-in attention checks to ensure participants are answering questions correctly. Because of this, appropriate completion of the first stage will result in a 30 cent bonus. Appropriate completion of the second stage will result in a further $3 bonus, resulting in a total payment of $3.50.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [634840874-173248] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: MirrorMan

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about a negotiation scenarioAccept
Requester: Benjamin Everly [A3I3YRKB8J8AB5] Contact
TV: n/a TO: 4.36 TO2: n/a
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will read about a negotiation scenario. You will be asked questions about the negotiation. This survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 4:08

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
morning!! I got to go in a blackkhawk helicopter this weekend. very cool. and now I'm back to turking. need I say not so cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.