09/30 - Mountain Climbing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I started the turk week great, but I got a lot to get done at work work today

also, what up allergies, it feels like my ear and jaw are going to explode. so that's fun.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Signup for an online academic study (payment $5.60-$14.80). Workers with American nationality only. Desktop or laptop required. | PANDA
Requester: Judith [A2981LFYKODQAY]
TurkerView: [ $54.84 / hour ]
Description: The study will be conducted on October 1st, 9am (GMT-4, time zone New York). If you sign up, you will receive a link to participate in the study.
Duration: 15 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
  • JudithKas-DecisionExperiment-25072019 DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
  • Location EqualTo US
[3XIE13O7UAD1P7GAMR9T9517MIOXLV]

Reactions: scrmcasey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute survey for .50 (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.34] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.65] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=495] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: 5-minute survey for .50
Qualifications: Exc: [19-173251] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

HIT Time: about 4-5 mins for me.

Reactions: scrmcasey

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
are you a family member of someone in the military?
morning! no, my township had township day and some awesome members of the military were there with their awesome and huge chopper. (didnt mean to make it seem like I got some sort of special treatment, everyone got to take pics and stuff except my miserable kids who were so teenage bored I could kick them. I am 41 and this is the first I have ever gotten so close to one of those things and it blew my mind and they were all like yawn, mom youre embarassing. ugh)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
morning! no, my township had township day and some awesome members of the military were there with their awesome and huge chopper. (didnt mean to make it seem like I got some sort of special treatment, everyone got to
I wasn't trying to infer special treatment.

I just think it's cool about 2x a year our local AFB has a "family day" where moms/dads, siblings, children, spouses of military members stationed here get a short flight on choppers, ospreys, transport planes, etc. and get an idea what their female or male military member does. I've never been on any of those flights as I'm not a family member of someone in the military here but I love the idea of showing the family what their loved ones get to do and I assumed your blackhawk chopper experience was part of a family day where you live.

It's awesome from a general public POV as my flight tracker lights up with military aircraft and there are so many vehicles flying by that you'd think there was an invasion or something going on. :wink: It's much quieter during their normal training missions as they don't involve as many aircraft as once flying by my house.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuchotant

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 'Decision Making and Applicant Value' Screening Questionnaire(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Decisions Lab - Johns Hopkins University [A1JH5A1IEVG789] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$45.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 56
Description: This study is being conducted by researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School. The purpose of this research study is to understand how individuals process information when making decisions. You are being invited to first complete a screening questionnaire to determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study. You will be paid $1 for completing the screening questionnaire. We estimate that it will take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Those who are eligible and agree to participate in the main study will be paid an additional $10 for completing the main study, which is estimated to take 30 - 45 minutes to complete. The main study includes an experiment and post-experiment survey. You will also have the chance to get additional compensation (bonus), based on your decisions during the experiment.
Qualifications: Location In US; Exc: [5039388-172233] DoesNotExist

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 'Decision Making and Applicant Value' Screening Questionnaire(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Decisions Lab - Johns Hopkins University [A1JH5A1IEVG789] [TurkerView]
Description: This study is being conducted by researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School. The purpose of this research study is to understand how individuals process information when making decisions. You are being invited to first complete a screening questionnaire to determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study. You will be paid $1 for completing the screening questionnaire. We estimate that it will take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Those who are eligible and agree to participate in the main study will be paid an additional $10 for completing the main study, which is estimated to take 30 - 45 minutes to complete. The main study includes an experiment and post-experiment survey. You will also have the chance to get additional compensation (bonus), based on your decisions during the experiment.
Duration: ~20min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Location In US,
  • Exc: [5039388-172233] DoesNotExist
HIT Time: 3 min, 35 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: paid screener for $10 study

Tru Blu Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 'Decision Making and Applicant Value' Screening Questionnaire(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Decisions Lab - Johns Hopkins University [A1JH5A1IEVG789] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$45.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 56
Qualifications: Location In US; Exc: [5039388-172233] DoesNotExist
Now THAT'S how you do a screener!

Status
Not open for further replies.