Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Reactions: Rena and <Gucci>

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
yes for wasting my time to make a fake email adress and signing up for some shitty website to go to college
You're thirty seven. You'll wind up having a lot of your time wasted during the rest of your life. It's not so much that what you did will reflect on all other Turkers, it is that it can. Sophomoric I agree totally with jan @jan

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're thirty seven. You'll wind up having a lot of your time wasted during the rest of your life. It's not so much that what you did will reflect on all other Turkers, it is that it can. Sophomoric I agree totally with jan @jan

Reactions: Rena

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Today they recovered two Van Gogh paintings that had been stolen from a museum 14 years ago. Apparently the Naples mafia had them, which if nothing else, they have pretty good taste in art, this is one of paintings.

While I am excited they recovered it I am worried about all of the other paintings they have now, I remember recently reading a book written by the FBI's only art theft detective. He had stated the Naples mafia had many stolen masters. The big fear was always at the time that if they caught them for some paintings they would destroy the others they had in their posession.

Status
Not open for further replies.