Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No

It's a sliced salad
The other day when I was quite high, I was watching Chef's Table about all these amazing chefs making amazing food. And I thought to myself, I could make good food too, I could experiment and find new flavors.

I cut a piece of lemon cake and stuffed it in a cup and put ice cream over it and jammed a chocolate chip cookie in there too.

It was amazing.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought two big bags of carrots to make the turtle cake and ended up using like four carrots. It's basically just orange food coloring that helps hold the sugar together.
lol! The first time I ever made carrot cake I was all, "What? Carrots don't count! There are almost like no carrots in this cake!"

Reactions: Kerek

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey about charities (4-5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Corey Vernot [A37IO1DDJ8PQAY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer questions about your preferences for charities.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 102
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; worked has not been granted; Location is US;

1 minute, about 3 clicks.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
The other day when I was quite high, I was watching Chef's Table about all these amazing chefs making amazing food. And I thought to myself, I could make good food too, I could experiment and find new flavors.

I cut a piece of lemon cake and stuffed it in a cup and put ice cream over it and jammed a chocolate chip cookie in there too.

It was amazing.
A chef after my own heart :cupcake:

Reactions: Kerek and Pleco

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A GroupSolver Market Study (2 question unpaid screener) | PANDA
Requester: Groupsolver [A2HYRXOEBRMWMC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.38 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.15 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.25 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 78
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey will take an estimated 15 minutes to complete. You will be asked qualifying questions to determine if you are a part of our sample market. You will then be asked two open-ended questions with some evaluation of others. NOTE; You will need to QUALIFY for and HONESTLY COMPLETE this study to get the reward
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: IRI003_2 has not been granted; Location is one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-AZ, US-CA, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MI, US-MO, US-MS, US-NC, US-OH, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WV

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
So, my brother, hubby and I drove a few miles outside of town, turned on a random dirt road, set the cruise at 10 mph and used Incense on Pokemon GO...best time ever. Caught a Kabuto, Primeape, Vileplume, Haunter, Magmites, Muk, Dragonair, and a bunch of other not as cool stuff. :cool:

Reactions: Kerek

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

It was amazing.
You're way ahead of your time Pleco.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I don't want to disrupt Pleco @Pleco's reputation here, I just think everyone should know that he's really a super thoughtful guy.

#fridaynightrealtalk

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't want to disrupt Pleco @Pleco's reputation here, I just think everyone should know that he's really a super thoughtful guy.

#fridaynightrealtalk
Why are you "blowing up his spot"?

Reactions: kryss

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

#fridaynightrealtalk
Another Friday night of drinking, another series of regrettable mistakes I've made.

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that I had to urban dictionary that just to be sure it meant what I thought...
For real, I do that a bunch. It made me realize I'm now an old person desperately trying to keep up with slang.

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
For real, I do that a bunch. It made me realize I'm now an old person desperately trying to keep up with slang.
The first thing I had to urban dictionary forever ago was "FML", it was at the point I realized I had arrived at adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.