09/29 - It's Always Sunny on Thursday

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Mercy - That better be firecrackers I'm hearing outside.. It's not storming and I've heard two loud noises that sound like gun shots. No sirens yet though so that's a good thing I hope.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
well that was a pretty good movie. lot of references.

Reactions: <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
edit Not a good morning.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
i think that program is good for the most part, but i dont like that they can eventually have the ability to mass flag.
Could hurt small growing youtubers like me :(
I deleted the link because I thought it might not be polite after I read it again. But I've noticed youtube has been very slow loading lately just on music. I do like to listen to conspiracy stuff unless it gets to far out there. But I haven't noticed too much censorship yet. Some people that I've seen have been censored are some that I wouldn't care to listen to anyway and who are being given too much credit and maybe do deserve to be censored though it really is illegal in the US but they are spreading nasty stuff. But I saw Mike Adams got censored and he's out there but usually careful what he puts up. But people who are over 18 are old enough to make up their minds what they want to focus on and as long as it's not promoting terrorism or some really illegal activity then the censors ought to stay out of it. And that's my wordy way of saying yes, you are right. It very well could affect your business. And what about college students who put their lessons up on youtube because of convenience? I've done this before for a class. I blocked it so only the instructor could see but still.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
I deleted the link because I thought it might not be polite after I read it again. But I've noticed youtube has been very slow loading lately just on music. I do like to listen to conspiracy stuff unless it gets to far out there. But I haven't noticed too much censorship yet. Some people that I've seen have been censored are some that I wouldn't care to listen to anyway and who are being given too much credit and maybe do deserve to be censored though it really is illegal in the US but they are spreading nasty stuff. But I saw Mike Adams got censored and he's out there but usually careful what he puts up. But people who are over 18 are old enough to make up their minds what they want to focus on and as long as it's not promoting terrorism or some really illegal activity then the censors ought to stay out of it. And that's my wordy way of saying yes, you are right. It very well could affect your business. And what about college students who put their lessons up on youtube because of convenience? I've done this before for a class. I blocked it so only the instructor could see but still.
also granted, there isn't any swearing in my videos, unless if i play with friends or a multiplayer game like Overwatch and they get salty lol

Reactions: <Gucci> and cassius

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
nice looks like endors are still up

Reactions: Azazael

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: You need a microphone on your computer - you will record a word or phrase in your own voice | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Jamelio) [A25EIGL5N7278I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.30 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.54 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 47 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

nef

Reaction score
Good morning fine folks. Could someone point me to all the wall st. pandas? I haven't been able to get any wall/streets this entire week! And I really need to! Thank you :)

I'm contemplating staying home vs going to work today..no fever but congested and useless at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.