09/28 - Folic Acid Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I love it, lol!

Your work setup doesn't look too comfy..is it? lol
The couch itself is comfy but it is awkward. I make do so that I can work while I watch him. I gave up on my home office and turned it into a movie theater a few weeks ago. When he is napping I go up there and turk on a 10 foot screen.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The couch itself is comfy but it is awkward. I make do so that I can work while I watch him. I gave up on my home office and turned it into a movie theater a few weeks ago. When he is napping I go up there and turk on a 10 foot screen.
Lol! I know how that is. Before the kid got into school I was always up and down seeing what he was doing. Would say it's better now that he's in school, but I'm actually wanting to turk less now.

Reactions: sofaslug and Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Lol! I know how that is. Before the kid got into school I was always up and down seeing what he was doing. Would say it's better now that he's in school, but I'm actually wanting to turk less now.
When he is eventually in school I will probably go back to working at my coffee table in the living room just because it is just the easiest thing to do. When the weather is cooler like it has been I take the laptop outside and work in a lawn chair while watching little dude play in the yard. It's all about adaptation.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When he is eventually in school I will probably go back to working at my coffee table in the living room just because it is just the easiest thing to do. When the weather is cooler like it has been I take the laptop outside and work in a lawn chair while watching little dude play in the yard. It's all about adaptation.
Yep! It was harder for me when I had my old laptop. It had to stay plugged in to work, so I wasn't very mobile lol

Reactions: sofaslug

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Why is it the low paying HITs that get rejected? Just woke up to a Margaret Kovera rejection on the Eyewitness Lineup for "wrong code, cannot use data." 20 cents!!! I had to go through the HIT twice and used the second code given (failed to copy first one). Changed no answers. Not a good start to my Friday Margaret.

LumosDC

Reaction score
morning. in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, here's a seal slapping a kayaker with an octopus
I'm not sure what the kayaker did to deserve that, but the force of the toss convinces me that it may be well earned.

Reactions: themildone

Dragonfly

Reaction score
finally, some stuff on prolific that I actually qualify for...just did 5 surveys on there.
My account that I tried to open forever ago still shows on hold. No idea why. I verified everything too.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the kayaker did to deserve that, but the force of the toss convinces me that it may be well earned.
from what I was reading, either the seal was playing or he was trying to stun/kill the octopus

LumosDC

Reaction score
PE: $6:36

Need some more easy high-paying surveys or at least a big batch of A9's.

Ordered a brand new high-end GPU on Newegg's eBay page yesterday. At least I saved $100 with eBay's 15% off sitewide coupon. Bought it as a combined early birthday/holiday present to myself. Plus, my cat needs a tooth removed. Waiting on an estimate of the cost from the vet.

Good thing I'll be working as a precinct captain on election day and at a early voting center as well. Even if I get assigned only the required minimum of 4 shifts for early voting, I'll end up with a little over $600. That should cover the bulk of either the vet bill or GPU.

Very fast shipping on the GPU, despite choosing the slowest shipping option. Ordered it around 11:30am EST yesterday and will be delivered today.

Edit: more info added

Last edited:

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Spotting human faces -- quick and easy | PANDA
Requester: Tero Karras [A2RGBVFMKZ0TG1] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Click "Yes" if the image is a photograph of a human face. Two or three faces is ok. Click "No" if the image is not a photograph, or if it depicts something else than a human face.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a few questions about hypothetical scenarios (~3 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hauser [A1WD0GA48Q3JMD] (Req TV): $7.52/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.35] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read hypothetical scenarios about making decisions and answer questions about them (~3 mins)
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.