09/27 - Turmeric Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Answer some questions about driving preferences - PLEASE DO ON COMPUTER - | Accept
Requester: Sandersan [A1SXJS0H44OFVJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.60] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We would like you to answer some questions about different driving scenarios, complete a short computer task where we will ask you to watch a short 10s clip, followed by some more short questions. Will take about 20 mins.
Qualifications: Previous Study Exclusion DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
edit:
Time: 05:13
Hourly: $34.40
I was going slowly :turtle:
One of those times i wished there was a comment box so i could tell the requester how much i enjoyed the survey. that was fun.

Reactions: Sondi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's a daredevil of a deer. That cow was just tasting it before he she he(had to double check, would that be a bull then?)chomped down!
Saw a cow eat a live chicken. Super scary! If they start eating people, we'll be screwed!

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's a daredevil of a deer. That cow was just tasting it before he she chomped down!
Saw a cow eat a live chicken. Super scary! If they start eating people, we'll be screwed!
I don't know if you're joking or not but that's horrifying

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a daredevil of a deer. That cow was just tasting it before he she he(had to double check, would that be a bull then?)chomped down!
It's like a Far Side cartoon gone horribly wrong.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wish I were joking. :(

jan

Reaction score
:eek:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey Regarding Opinions on Wildfire Policy(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Alex DeGolia [A26RFXKNK9WG6T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.59] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.93] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Description: You will participate in a survey of about 10 minutes related to wildfire policies across the Western US.
Qualifications: Location In US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-ID, US-MT, US-NM, US-NV, US-OR, US-UT, US-WA, US-WY; Exc: [108675-108086] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: coffee.cup

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
wtf I didn't even know horses and cows ever ate meat :eek:
They didn't. Evolution? I don't even think that they have the enzymes to break it down. Plus, it would probably rot in there pretty quickly, as it worked it's way through a bovine digestive system.

Reactions: themildone

cassius

Reaction score
Obviously you didn't grow up on a farm.:chicken:

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady
There are bulbs on sale now at Walmart 1/2 off. I say this, because if you like spring and summer - now is the time to get them into the cellar
(you can force them to bloom in the house, come December). Something to look forward to, as the weather turns cold :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Obviously you didn't grow up on a farm.:chicken:
Right next to one. Why? Because I said the cow was going to eat the deer? I didn't think it was possible either but, I posted video evidence that it happens. I was shocked too but, I don't know how much more proof I could provide about cows killing and eating other animals. That said, I also don't think a male bovine is super interested in aggressively cleaning a deer. The licking get's more aggressive as it continues. I honestly don't think that there's zero chance that the next lick may have had teeth involved.

And if it's because I wasn't sure of the sex, it's just because I forgot to count the dangly bits.

But, you're right. I'm not on a farm. Just next to one.

EDIT Or, I guess there could be a third option. Because I didn't grow up on a farm, I'm unaware of how often it happens. Meh, either way.:)

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Right next to one. Why? Because I said the cow was going to eat the deer? I didn't think it was possible either but, I posted video evidence that it happens. I was shocked too but, I don't know how much more proof I could provide about cows killing and eating other animals. That said, I also don't think a male bovine is super interested in aggressively cleaning a deer. The licking get's more aggressive as it continues. I honestly don't think that there's zero chance that the next lick may have had teeth involved.

And if it's because I wasn't sure of the sex, it's just because I forgot to count the dangly bits.

But, you're right. I'm not on a farm. Just next to one.

EDIT Or, I guess there could be a third option. Because I didn't grow up on a farm, I'm unaware of how often it happens. Meh, either way.:)
Pigs are the worst though, they will stalk and kill and eat chickens all the time. Once a chicken got in their pen it was over, then eat it live. seen some shit in my time

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Y'all ever seen a donkey take on a coyote (or multiple at once?). I never knew that was a thing until I found that natureismetal subreddit. Donkeys don't fuck around.

Also good morning and stuff, this is quite an interesting conversation.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Avoid the bandit! About 20/25 minutes: $2 flat fee + up to $1.90 bonus | Accept
Requester: MPI ARC [A1IWL7HDIJ2T3Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.36] [Pay=3.91] [Fast=null] [Comm=4.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.73] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.10] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Description: Look at the image and escape if you see a bandit. About 20/25 minutes. Earn $2 upon completion + a bonus dependent on your performances
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.