09/27 - Technic Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
trying to find a script to report today's work, and I haven't done this yet here...

Just installed, "mmmturkeybacon Expected Earnings - Projected Earnings For Today" script... although I'm not seeing a button for exporting the info...

Hints?

D

Deleted member 481

37 seconds:
Title: Psychological research, about 1-2 minutes | PANDA
Requester: evers [A1TT3LLTRDCVZE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.73 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Psychological research, about 1-2 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

D

Deleted member 481

trying to find a script to report today's work, and I haven't done this yet here...

Just installed, "mmmturkeybacon Expected Earnings - Projected Earnings For Today" script... although I'm not seeing a button for exporting the info...

Hints?
To the right of "Today's Projected Earnings" is "Details" and there are two arrows pointing down. Click on details or the arrows and then click on "Forum Export" in the Today's Projected Earnings Details that appears. When you click the "Forum Export" button, it copies the information automatically. Then, just paste that here.

Reactions: Azazael

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Pet Peeve: Surveys that ask for your ethnicity and say "Select all that apply", but then only let you select one option.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.