09/27 - Fork Yeah Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
themildone @themildone i have to motivate self talk myself through every single day lol. and every single thing. i failed this morning, couldn't walk the dog. but i got to work early and have my running stuff for after work. hopefully i don't fail that bit but I have all day to talk myself into it lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
themildone @themildone i have to motivate self talk myself through every single day lol. and every single thing. i failed this morning, couldn't walk the dog. but i got to work early and have my running stuff for after work. hopefully i don't fail that bit but I have all day to talk myself into it lol
I just feel so corny doing it! not sure why. It does seem to be making a positive difference though so I'm trying to roll with it. Also, you can totally do it! Just thing of all the tail wags you'll get from your little buddy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I just feel so corny doing it! not sure why. It does seem to be making a positive difference though so I'm trying to roll with it. Also, you can totally do it! Just thing of all the tail wags you'll get from your little buddy
I'm on day 16 of trying to exercise every single day (not just walk, but either lift weights or go for a run) and I have manged 15/16 of the days. Last saturday I spent all day at a crab and wine festival, so it was a good reason to miss exercise. It's all that motivational self affirmation type stuff.

keep sticking to it, it's pretty nice even when the negative crap tries to trickle in.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yo I literally have post-its on my computer screen and my bathroom mirror that reminds me I'm kind, smart, and important. Aint no shame in the self love game.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
There's a $10 Study on Prolific right now if anyone is interested!
Its called Interoceptive Assessment - Telemetric study Hosted by David Plans, it says it takes an hour but Im sure itll take less time.

Reactions: scrmcasey

cassius

Reaction score
morning! today's positive affirmation (still feel corny for doing these but I'mma do them anyway): I have the power to make positive changes in my life.
self helps books ? Or Marianne Williamson?

emannep

Reaction score
Am I just too slow? Every time I click on a HIT from here, it's always gone. :(

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about a website | PANDA
Requester: Saad Shahid [A327ECVZ6II9GG] [TurkerView]
Description: This is a survey about a website we are working on
Duration: ~20min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • Age - 30 - 35 EqualTo 1
HIT Time: 3 min, 28 sec
Catchability: Okay
Cons: some writing

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Am I just too slow? Every time I click on a HIT from here, it's always gone. :(
They are usually scooped up quickly. Do you use any tools to catch HITs, such as Panda Crazy or Hit Catcher?

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.