09/26 - Take Your Ocelot to Work Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Done nearly 1000 of these A9 hits and they keep going up in count... That's fine with me!

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i ruined my sleep schedule
I hate that. I'd much rather be up early and work through the early afternoon as that seems to be the best time to catch hits, but instead I'm here at 1 am and will probably be ready to sleep when work starts pouring in.

Reactions: ducky

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate that. I'd much rather be up early and work through the early afternoon as that seems to be the best time to catch hits, but instead I'm here at 1 am and will probably be ready to sleep when work starts pouring in.
Yeah. I went to bed at 8:30 with plans to wake up early to do work but now I'm awake and can't go back to sleep.

Reactions: ducky and Starslip

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Every time I need to work constantly for a week or so on mturk a game releases that I want to play.

Danganronpa gonna distract me so hard.

Reactions: Starslip

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
-pms Vanyanka @Vanyanka about getting married and raising Ocelots-
-gets ignored-
:cliff:

Reactions: jan

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to request a moment of silence, my gaming rig of 5 years finally died last night after a 5 month long struggle with a bad VRM circuit. Goodbye Applejack, you overly orange pc, you will be missed.

Reactions: jan and Loxxed

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to request a moment of silence, my gaming rig of 5 years finally died last night after a 5 month long struggle with a bad VRM circuit. Goodbye Applejack, you overly orange pc, you will be missed.
Just saying this entire forum has been silent for 20 minutes in mourning of your PC, it's like we already knew and just stayed quite.

My condolences though, I didn't know your PC but it sounds like it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.