09/25 - Fuscous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't see that there was a bonus
I must have missed that part :)
I just looked up the hit. It doesn't look like there is a bonus involved. My bad. Wishful thinking, I guess, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GTR

alk69

Reaction score
since i'm a woman for tonight, what color heels should I wear with my leopard skin hand bag?
Why, leopard skin, of course! What else? Go for it sister!........Make sure those heels are HIGH, too. That keeps the feather boa off the floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HelloHello and GTR

alk69

Reaction score
No one posted this? Y'all slow tonight...Of course I was asleep and had to coffee-up to focus on the words on the screen. Here come more! GO, GO, GO

Title: English Required: Fake your personality for your dream job | PANDA
Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $29.29/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Imagine you were taking a personality test as part of a hiring process for a job you really want, how do you respond?
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
On behalf of Requester A2RKIHBW76RRDK; mturk-ta-requester. I am posting a makeup hit around 7:30pm PAC that anyone who isn't on our exclude from Future Research list with 95% approval, location=US can do. There is a timer on the HIT of 1 hr but you know it only takes 15-20 minutes to take our survey - just don't let it expire. 400 total tasks so very catchable.

For the task, you just have to think of a dream job and pretend like you're responding to the personality test as part of the hiring process.

Hope you catch it!
Thanks! Great HIT like normal for you and glad I could help you with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.