09/24 - Strong Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
So rekogs have been slowly working for those that didn't catch it on the tail end of yesterday's tread. They are slow but they are going so...working for someone.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take some more of those dollar Albert Lees that only take about a minute to finish.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Well shit. I just caught that $47 hit. Anyone know how long it takes? It's the Answer skill-testing questions one, in case there is another $47 hit.

Reactions: Veltora Otew

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Well shit. I just caught that $47 hit. Anyone know how long it takes? It's the Answer skill-testing questions one, in case there is another $47 hit.
Very long if you are a serious worker like me, lol. It's not really worthy.

Reactions: turkleton

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Rekogs always broke yet they are going down, wtf!
A few people on the other forum are saying they're multi tabbing to load the videos and returning the hit if the videos don't load, but I'm also thinking them multi tabbing doesn't help the server lag all too much.

Reactions: klyde

alk69

Reaction score
Do that 47.00 HIT! You've got days to finish it--take your time, so it's not so bad or tiring. You are allowed to login and out as you like. Treat each section like a separate survey. Fill in between with other work, or whatever. If you've done many of these long surveys, you'll recognized the type of tasks. For me there was only one type of task I didn't know already. The program itself is smooth and ran well for me--in spite of Windows deciding to update right in the middle of the longest part, and then TURN OFF THE COMPUTER! I logged back in and it took up where I left off. I think they're only after a serious attempt and not perfect work (mine certainly wasn't good on the scales thing). In short, it will take as long as want it to. I took forever, but I waited until I had to do it all one late nite, and, of course, I'm slow as walking thru mud.....and I found as many things as possible to do besides.

Kamalani

Reaction score
Happy Sunday all! Where did Saturday go??

We have a big 1/2 marathon going on around our house so we're stuck here until after 12, no exit. Eek. Sounds like a Turking and eBay day.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Impressions of Foreign Foods(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Josh Tybur [A1MMD6ODB2M8T1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 55] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.80
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will see images of foods consumed from around the world, and you will report your impressions of the foods
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1859616-58237] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 04:34 Hourly: $10.50 maybe don't do it while eating

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Kliq

Reaction score
Do you have the panda?

Status
Not open for further replies.