Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Me too. My kid was up from 1-3a because reasons and the Irish music retreat in Texas is in less than a month away and all the FB posts about it are making me sad because I can't go.
Sorry your kid couldn't let you sleep overnight. I'm sure that can wear on you pretty quickly. Where in Texas is the Irish music retreat?

I'm sad because I can't get certain people out of my head. I'm not even excited about watching sports today. Texans will lose. I'll probably make cheese dip though. So I have that going for me today

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sorry your kid couldn't let you sleep overnight. I'm sure that can wear on you pretty quickly. Where in Texas is the Irish music retreat?

I'm sad because I can't get certain people out of my head. I'm not even excited about watching sports today. Texans will lose. I'll probably make cheese dip though. So I have that going for me today
Cheese dip is always a plus! Hopefully it is cheesy and distracting with chips.

The retreat is in Midlothian, and it's awesome. I went two years ago and it was the most fun I've had in... years :)

Reactions: Peachy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

i feel ya peachy. I've been blue everyday for four months and five days.

enjoy that cheese dip.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

The retreat is in Midlothian, and it's awesome. I went two years ago and it was the most fun I've had in... years :)
I hadn't heard of Midlothian before. I'm on the site now. At least they'll be more chances to go in the future

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of Midlothian before. I'm on the site now. At least they'll be more chances to go in the future
That's very true and good perspective :) I'll be counting down to next May when they open up registration again.

Reactions: jan and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i feel ya peachy. I've been blue everyday for four months and five days.

enjoy that cheese dip.
I have days. Hell - weeks where I feel decent, but the bad days are really bad. And it's been this way since last May. Pretty damn pathetic. It hasn't really affected my work ethic this year like it did last year, but damn feelings suck sometimes. We're in this together

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Do that 47.00 HIT! You've got days to finish it--take your time, so it's not so bad or tiring. You are allowed to login and out as you like. Treat each section like a separate survey. Fill in between with other work, or whatever. If you've done many of these long surveys, you'll recognized the type of tasks. For me there was only one type of task I didn't know already. The program itself is smooth and ran well for me--in spite of Windows deciding to update right in the middle of the longest part, and then TURN OFF THE COMPUTER! I logged back in and it took up where I left off. I think they're only after a serious attempt and not perfect work (mine certainly wasn't good on the scales thing). In short, it will take as long as want it to. I took forever, but I waited until I had to do it all one late nite, and, of course, I'm slow as walking thru mud.....and I found as many things as possible to do besides.
Totally second this. Take your time, break it up. Esp when there is nothing else to do. It's good money and past out fast

Reactions: Sondi

jan

Reaction score

This makes me happy :) (that's sharon shannon up there, too)
Don't watch unless you watch beyond the 30 second mark!

Reactions: Peachy and Sondi

A.Lem

Reaction score
I have days. Hell - weeks where I feel decent, but the bad days are really bad. And it's been this way since last May. Pretty damn pathetic. It hasn't really affected my work ethic this year like it did last year, but damn feelings suck sometimes. We're in this together
Sorry you've been blue :( *Mturk Crowd Forum HUGS!!!*

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anti-depressants suck when you first start taking them, but after a while they are an absolute life saver!!!

Reactions: booboo33 and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.