09/24 - Forbidden Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

JCIII

Reaction score
I wonder how widespread this is. I am in northern California.

Dear Prime Member,

We are writing to let you know about an upcoming change to Prime grocery delivery benefits at Whole Foods Market in your area. Starting October 25, 2021, delivery orders from Whole Foods Market in your area will include a $9.95 service fee. This service fee helps to cover operating costs so we can continue to offer the same competitive everyday prices in-store and online at Whole Foods Market.

One-hour grocery pickup at Whole Foods Market will continue to be free for Prime members in your area. Other exclusive benefits for Prime members at Whole Foods Market include special deals throughout the year and an additional 10% savings on top of sales prices storewide (excluding alcohol). Additionally, Prime members with an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card will continue to get 5% back on all credit card purchases in-store and online at Whole Foods Market. Two-hour grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh remains free for Prime members.

As a Prime member, you continue to enjoy a wide range of unparalleled shopping, savings and entertainment benefits, including fast, free delivery on millions of items, free delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and other prescription savings, award-winning movies and TV series with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs, thousands of stations and playlists, plus thousands of podcasts with Amazon Music, free in-game content and games with Prime Gaming, books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and more.

If you have questions about the grocery service fee at Whole Foods Market, you can learn more here. And if you’d like to make changes to your membership, you can go here.

Sincerely,

Amazon Prime​

• Grimacing
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

never got into Whole Foods stuff thru Amazon Prime, probably because the nearest Whole Paycheck is about 15 min away.

I've been using Kroger Clicklist -- better item pricing, $5 service fee waived and free and very fast pickup at the store 5 mins away or $10 if I wanted it delivered to my door.

Last edited:

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Diverse cognitive tasks battery June 2021Accept
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.86][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Good][Rej=2][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.29][Fast=3.96][Comm=3.51][Fair=4.35][Reviews=292][ToS=0]
Reward: $24.00
Duration: 48:00:00
Available: 5
Description: 27 different short tasks. Total time is approximately 2 hours. Repeat sentences out loud, judge music tones, visuospatial tasks, attention tasks, shape tasks, etc.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
Title: Transcription correction Task(approx.180 seconds). | Accept
Requester: KIRT Team [A1G35OPKKU5XZU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.10] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=3] [Blk=2]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=1.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3668
Description: Please correct any part where the automatic transcription text differs from the live audio.(English native only)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

jan

Reaction score
Title: PARTICIPATE IN A TWO-PART STUDY & EARN AS MUCH AS $10.00(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yaqin [A1YJOI840HPRJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.40] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 8
Description: This study has two phases that run over approximately two weeks in total. In Phase 1, you will receive an initial one-time survey (i.e., baseline survey) sometime in Week 1. In Phase 2, you will receive brief twice-daily surveys of your work experiences over the span of a work week.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-MA, US-MD, US-ME, US-NC, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-RI, US-SC, US-VA, US-VT, US-WV; Exc: [707938111-320306] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey for parents with at least one kid age 2-17 | Accept
Requester: Common Sense AWS Admin Acct [A2ACLL935OVRO8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.89] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=3.75] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=2.71] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.33
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey for parents with at least one kid age 2-17
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; exclude_from_all DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; exclude_from_brand_study DoesNotExist

jan

Reaction score
Title: A survey about movies(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AB [A3QJUW45B4MUBO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.64] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.10] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 89
Description: In this survey, you will see some movie information and rate how it makes you feel
Qualifications: Exc: [920366452-320064] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: JanetW

jan

Reaction score
Got a rejection from
Bjoern FRANK
He said:
Feedback
Failed multiple sophisticated attention checks and reliability assessment criteria.

Totally impossible that I was inattentive. I haven't had a rejection for YEARS. I work slowly and carefully. AVOID

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: JanetW

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score

Dear Prime Member,

We are writing to let you know about an upcoming change to Prime grocery delivery benefits at Whole Foods Market in your area. Starting October 25, 2021, delivery orders from Whole Foods Market in your area will include a $9.95 service fee. This service fee helps to cover operating costs so we can continue to offer the same competitive everyday prices in-store and online at Whole Foods Market.

One-hour grocery pickup at Whole Foods Market will continue to be free for Prime members in your area. Other exclusive benefits for Prime members at Whole Foods Market include special deals throughout the year and an additional 10% savings on top of sales prices storewide (excluding alcohol). Additionally, Prime members with an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card will continue to get 5% back on all credit card purchases in-store and online at Whole Foods Market. Two-hour grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh remains free for Prime members.

As a Prime member, you continue to enjoy a wide range of unparalleled shopping, savings and entertainment benefits, including fast, free delivery on millions of items, free delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and other prescription savings, award-winning movies and TV series with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs, thousands of stations and playlists, plus thousands of podcasts with Amazon Music, free in-game content and games with Prime Gaming, books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and more.

If you have questions about the grocery service fee at Whole Foods Market, you can learn more here. And if you’d like to make changes to your membership, you can go here.

Sincerely,

Amazon Prime​
I live in NKY and order a lot from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods. Didn't get this message - maybe it's a trial balloon?

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Got a rejection from
Bjoern FRANK
He said:
Feedback
Failed multiple sophisticated attention checks and reliability assessment criteria.

Totally impossible that I was inattentive. I haven't had a rejection for YEARS. I work slowly and carefully. AVOID
Frank is also your cat's name.

• Haha

jan

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a indie-alternative song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.07] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=3.20] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=234] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.27
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a indie-alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy indie-alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Status
Not open for further replies.