Reaction score
Title: COVID-19 Pandemic Survey I(~ 15 minutes)Accept
Requester: Ashley [A15S4UKVUMEBMD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.05][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 25:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The ACC Lab at Brandeis University is looking at how people have responded to COVID-19. The first question is a qualifier, return the HIT if it ends after the first question. You will be compensated $1.75 for 10-15 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1354468621-320289] DoesNotExist ; Location In US-AK, US-AL, US-AR, US-CA, US-CT, US-GA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NC, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OK, US-OR, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VT, US-WA

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Survey about pillowsAccept
Requester: lisa monahan [A1EFTCCEWGP9W7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.64][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.41][Fast=4.82][Comm=4.60][Fair=5.00][Reviews=27][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: Please ONLY take if you are the person in your household that would be responsible for purchasing pillows
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US

freekshow420

Reaction score
Title: Survey about pillowsAccept
Requester: lisa monahan [A1EFTCCEWGP9W7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.64][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.41][Fast=4.82][Comm=4.60][Fair=5.00][Reviews=27][ToS=0]
Description: Please ONLY take if you are the person in your household that would be responsible for purchasing pillows
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
so, if you get stung by multiple whatevers (bees? wasps??)

how long until you know you aren't going into anaphylactic shock?? Or some other miserable side effect??

eta: ouch!!

Last edited:

infomista

Reaction score
so, if you get stung by multiple whatevers (bees? wasps??)

how long until you know you aren't going into anaphylactic shock?? Or some other miserable side effect??

eta: ouch!!
Very quickly, from what I've heard. I am a beekeeper and have been stung hundreds of times, and I swell in places of delicate skin like underarms, near my eyes, etc. My hands don't even react anymore.

I would say if you don't have exposure to bee stings, a few could make you feel really bad. And itchy. Anaphalactic shock is when your breathing tube swells up and you can't breathe. If you've ever had that, I would carry an epipen.

If you just got stung and you can write a post, I would say you are going to be OK.

jan

Reaction score
Very quickly, from what I've heard. I am a beekeeper and have been stung hundreds of times, and I swell in places of delicate skin like underarms, near my eyes, etc. My hands don't even react anymore.

I would say if you don't have exposure to bee stings, a few could make you feel really bad. And itchy. Anaphalactic shock is when your breathing tube swells up and you can't breathe. If you've ever had that, I would carry an epipen.

If you just got stung and you can write a post, I would say you are going to be OK.
I haven't been stung for many years (20, I think). Then I got a bee sting the other day and just now 2 (didn't see them closely - was waving my umbrella at them, lol - I could see one trying to get me again (that sounds wasp-like).

But I got stung twice. I didn't take anything last time. This time - I just took a benadryl - I don't know why. The itch doesn't worry me.

Just thought the increased sensitivity to the stings might make this time worse (read that somewhere).

POOH

(and ty)

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
Title: A brief marketing study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: R Smith [A2LGOQM4OSIISE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.30] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.67
Duration: 30:00
Available: 95
Description: You will read about a company's founder and rate your impression of the founder.
Qualifications: Exc: [10177688-320277] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

I haven't been stung for many years (20, I think). Then I got a bee sting the other day and just now 2 (didn't see them closely - was waving my umbrella at them, lol - I could see one trying to get me again (that sounds wasp-like).

But I got stung twice. I didn't take anything last time. This time - I just took a benadryl - I don't know why. The itch doesn't worry me.

Just thought the increased sensitivity to the stings might make this time worse (read that somewhere).

POOH

(and ty)
It's Bjoern FRANK's fault somehow

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score

If you went into anaphylactic shock, you'd be dead within a few minutes. If you're susceptible, you really need to carry an epi pen with you. We had a run when I was on the FD where the woman didn't have time to use it (or panicked). I responded to the scene, first one there, and rooted thru her purse to find her epi and gave it to her. To this day (something like 32 years after I saved her) she still buys all my books - says it's the least she can do :). Best thank you I ever got. Ironically, I don't remember her at all and only vaguely remember the run. Like someone said, I've gone on thousands of runs, so one patient doesn't necessarily stand out, but someone who saved your life would be pretty memorable.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Behavioral Study (~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UPenn Researcher [A2M70XENI0CWIR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.93] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=7] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.11] [Comm=3.25] [Fair=3.65] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 45:00
Description: Please only take this if you are struggling to reach your health or fitness goals
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; cbabc011 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [19-320248] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about movies(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AB [A3QJUW45B4MUBO]
TurkerView: [ $10.18 / hour ]
Description: In this survey, you will see some movie information and rate how it makes you feel
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 88
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [920366452-320064] DoesNotExist
  • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3BHOG8KFNLBUQRDILNS8C9B36C9R89]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Predictions About Life Events(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kable Lab [AYAOI177QRYSY]
TurkerView: [ $13.51 / hour ]
Description: Part I of the study will take 15-20 minutes and include questions about future life events, and your mood and personality. In a month, you will be asked to participate in Part II which takes less than 5 minutes to complete. You will earn $3 for Part I and $3 for Part II, for a total of $6.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 22
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [319859-319270] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3K27O5FVBZ6ZYI3EDPQIUMOYZJQ5WT]

Reactions: Skylycat and jan

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Predictions About Life Events(~ 20 minutes)Accept
Requester: Kable Lab [AYAOI177QRYSY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.51][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unacceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.96][Fast=2.65][Comm=2.17][Fair=3.87][Reviews=57][ToS=5]
Reward: $3.00
Description: Part I of the study will take 15-20 minutes and include questions about future life events, and your mood and personality. In a month, you will be asked to participate in Part II which takes less than 5 minutes to complete. You will earn $3 for Part I and $3 for Part II, for a total of $6.
Qualifications: Exc: [319859-319270] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
I wonder how widespread this is. I am in northern California.

Dear Prime Member,

We are writing to let you know about an upcoming change to Prime grocery delivery benefits at Whole Foods Market in your area. Starting October 25, 2021, delivery orders from Whole Foods Market in your area will include a $9.95 service fee. This service fee helps to cover operating costs so we can continue to offer the same competitive everyday prices in-store and online at Whole Foods Market.

One-hour grocery pickup at Whole Foods Market will continue to be free for Prime members in your area. Other exclusive benefits for Prime members at Whole Foods Market include special deals throughout the year and an additional 10% savings on top of sales prices storewide (excluding alcohol). Additionally, Prime members with an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card will continue to get 5% back on all credit card purchases in-store and online at Whole Foods Market. Two-hour grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh remains free for Prime members.

As a Prime member, you continue to enjoy a wide range of unparalleled shopping, savings and entertainment benefits, including fast, free delivery on millions of items, free delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and other prescription savings, award-winning movies and TV series with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs, thousands of stations and playlists, plus thousands of podcasts with Amazon Music, free in-game content and games with Prime Gaming, books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and more.

If you have questions about the grocery service fee at Whole Foods Market, you can learn more here. And if you’d like to make changes to your membership, you can go here.

Sincerely,

Amazon Prime​
I got the same email and I am in Northern Nevada. I've been half-expecting this since a month or two ago there was an article they were doing this in 'target' cities to test it out.

jan

Reaction score
Title: three small surveys about decision making (3~4 min)(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ShanLin [A34I8B3NU1WES5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.88] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 26
Description: three small surveys about decision making (3~4 min)
Qualifications: Exc: [10251882-320350] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.