09/19 - Worcestershire Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help us choose best voice - some writing required, speakers/headphones required ~ bonus eligible (V4) | Accept
Requester: WestCX [A24G61K0QRL7G0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.41] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: Listen to audio and answer questions about it
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location EqualTo US-CA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help us choose best voice - some writing required, speakers/headphones required ~ bonus eligible (V5) | Accept
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location EqualTo US-CA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help us choose best voice - some writing required, speakers/headphones required ~ bonus eligible (V6) | Accept
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 2 mins., but watch out for the 5 min. timer.

Title: Answer a survey about values to hobbies. | Accept
Requester: mkitymh [A15A7YX9N5O0AN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=24.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: This survey's purpose is to investigate peoples' values to hobbies. Answer Agree/Disagree to each sentence.
Qualifications: None

Reactions: <Gucci>

BskiCHI

Reaction score
F'n rejection on a stupid little 25 cents hit. I wish there would be a rule in play about this. If you miss 2 or more then there is a good chance you are just random clicking but 1 wrong and the rest of the data good they should still approve you. Clicking on bubbles sometimes you miss the right bubble when you are clicking millions of bubbles on their studies. Also, these trick test questions to prove we are human are getting insane.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
F'n rejection on a stupid little 25 cents hit. I wish there would be a rule in play about this. If you miss 2 or more then there is a good chance you are just random clicking but 1 wrong and the rest of the data good they should still approve you. Clicking on bubbles sometimes you miss the right bubble when you are clicking millions of bubbles on their studies. Also, these trick test questions to prove we are human are getting insane.
Sucks man.

Sometimes you'll hear that the advantage of mturk is that you are your own boss. That's a half-truth I guess. The other truth is that every requester you do hits for, no matter how dim-witted, intolerant, or demanding, is a boss with the ability to withhold pay, spike your reputation, and occasionally irritate the shit out of you.

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Sucks man.

Sometimes you'll hear that the advantage of mturk is that you are your own boss. That's a half-truth I guess. The other truth is that every requester you do hits for, no matter how dim-witted, intolerant, or demanding, is a boss with the ability to withhold pay, spike your reputation, and occasionally irritate the shit out of you.
Oh for sure. Been at this 3 years and some are brutal. Act like every one is scamming them lol. It's so easy to see if the data holds up too but they are lazy ass requesters.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
This should be on the mturk sign up page.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Qualifying HIT for: Ask and answer questions about an image (V3) | Accept
Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.04] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.64] [Pen=0.53 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 7200
Description: This HIT serves as the qualifier for "Ask and answer questions about an image (V3)". Updated as of Sept 12. Original description: Given an image, as well as captions, ask three questions and provide possible answers and rationales.
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; AskAnswerQual DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: jklmnop

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Sucks man.

Yeah, but I have Sleepy Bitch Disease, so at least I can nap :p

Reactions: EnterNameHere

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from WestCX for work related to 3PR3LXCWSF7R72VXK8GMT21UUABX97.
The value of your bonus is: $0.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your thorough feedback!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Qualifying HIT for: Ask and answer questions about an image (V3) | Accept
Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.04] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.64] [Pen=0.53 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 7200
Description: This HIT serves as the qualifier for "Ask and answer questions about an image (V3)". Updated as of Sept 12. Original description: Given an image, as well as captions, ask three questions and provide possible answers and rationales.
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; AskAnswerQual DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
we'll see. i just did it. seems maybe too easy? or i don't get the qual because I think that. it's at least another 20 cents qual or not.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the website for a company | Accept
Requester: Fritz&Hammer Crowdsourcing [A24JORM0PZYVEL] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.11
Duration: 900
Available: 117
Description: Search the web to find and retrieve the web address for the specified company (expected duration under 1 minute, no adult content)
Qualifications: Global Soft Block DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

charlie

Reaction score
too slow today. and i'm wide awake after a really strong cup of cold brew a few hours ago.

Reactions: Jerami

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have Sleepy Bitch Disease, so at least I can nap :p
I wish I could catch a case of SBD! Instead I work ft and turk "for fun" and extra pennies.

we'll see. i just did it. seems maybe too easy? or i don't get the qual because I think that. it's at least another 20 cents qual or not.
This guy is super nice and responsive, and ime willing to work with you. He manually approved my qual because I flunked the test initially by a few points. And he's been really good with small periodic bonuses and feedback.

charlie

Reaction score
I wish I could catch a case of SBD! Instead I work ft and turk "for fun" and extra pennies.

This guy is super nice and responsive, and ime willing to work with you. He manually approved my qual because I flunked the test initially by a few points. And he's been really good with small periodic bonuses and feedback.
i've done some other hits for him before so i wasn't terribly worried about what may happen with this one. the first email i got after qual suggested there was a better choice to ask but didn't tell me what for one of the sets and he would update after the written piece.. that's where i may have messed up but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.