Duration: ~60min
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 5 min, 30 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Some short answer writing sections with only a few multiple choice questions.

Reactions: C to the J

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Q: "is there an extra accessory I can get that will restore my lost dignity while I wear this"?

A: "no"
I want to see him sit on the bus with it. :thinking:

It could be very useful to those with mobility problems but everyone else umm no.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
Currently, I have 4 A9's from 8/31 which are pending down from 361 this morning.

Reactions: JanetW and cb456

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to see him sit on the bus with it. :thinking:

It could be very useful to those with mobility problems but everyone else umm no.
okay, but serious question out of sudden intense curiosity: y tho

Am I honestly the only able-bodied person who looked at that and thought "woot, no more having to actually stand when I'm on line at the bank/grocery store/waiting for the bus and the one bench is full?" Is there some kind of moral imperative behind standing I'm not aware of?

(Though I do wonder if people who drive everywhere and people who walk everywhere *raises hand* would just have different answers to that question in general. Huh.)

HelloHello

Reaction score

Am I honestly the only able-bodied person who looked at that and thought "woot, no more having to actually stand when I'm on line at the bank/grocery store/waiting for the bus and the one bench is full?" Is there some kind of moral imperative behind standing I'm not aware of?

(Though I do wonder if people who drive everywhere and people who walk everywhere *raises hand* would just have different answers to that question in general. Huh.)
I think it was Winston Churchhill who said " I never stand when I can sit and never sit when I can lie down"

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Moral imperative? No absolutely not. And I was kinda joking when I said everyone. I'm sure you are not alone! :D

Personally for me as a person without a car I still see the design as very flawed. For example you couldn't sit on a bus, which I take regularly, without removing it. That just gives me one more thing I have to carry and deal with. I like to travel as light as possible. Helpful for a concert or something instead of a larger chair? Maybe, but I'd probably still take the chair if I had to carry something else.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Moral imperative? No absolutely not. And I was kinda joking when I said everyone. I'm sure you are not alone! :D

Personally for me as a person without a car I still see the design as very flawed. For example you couldn't sit on a bus, which I take regularly, without removing it. That just gives me one more thing I have to carry and deal with. I like to travel as light as possible. Helpful for a concert or something instead of a larger chair? Maybe, but I'd probably still take the chair if I had to carry something else.
Thank you for this detailed answer, it's done a great deal to make my brain stop itching.
Sorry to disturb, everybody. I was just curious. :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: DatJersey

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about psychological factors | PANDA
Requester: MSPS Clinical Translation Hub [A35IBBR3XGOLDT] [TurkerView]
Description: Answer a survey about psychological factors
Duration: ~180min
Reward: $8.40
Qualifications:
HIT Time: 20 min, 33 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: three "you're doing great!" messages, bonus for passing attention checks?
Cons: lots of repetitive bubbles, no overall progress bar, also no code.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.