09/18 - Schrodinger's Cat Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys... Let's be honest... death. It's a thing that happens, and it's eventually going to happen to all of us. I'd dare say none of us are going to be alive 100 years from now. But for the time being, if you're reading this, chances are you're not dead yet, and that's a cause for celebration. So let's take this moment to appreciate that fact, and pat each other on the back, and say, you know, man, we're not dead, and that's a good thing. We're breathing oxygen, and that's much more preferable to not breathing oxygen. Perhaps we'll still be breathing oxygen tomorrow. That would be nice.

Happy Sunday, y'all, let's get rich!

Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok just completed a 90 minute brain melting 10$ HIT.. Going to bed.

:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:
But it was totally worth it for that sweet hourly rate.

5/5 pay.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Requester Tiffany Kuo is trying hard to rectify how she had her $2 supplement HIT set up earlier. She's telling me to search for a new HIT so I (and others) can be compensated, and she asked me to help her out by giving her some feedback to make sure her pre-screeners are set up right this time, but I'm not finding it anywhere. :-/

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
Requester Tiffany Kuo is trying hard to rectify how she had her $2 supplement HIT set up earlier. She's telling me to search for a new HIT so I (and others) can be compensated, and she asked me to help her out by giving her some feedback to make sure her pre-screeners are set up right this time, but I'm not finding it anywhere. :-/
its not there right now, what hit was that? the name sounds familiar

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.10 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.28 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 262 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1;Location is US

Reactions: Concise and Azazael

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a study about what supplements/vitamins people are currently taking and whether or not they'd be interested in personalized vitamins. It took most people 12+ minutes, but she put the pre-screener all the way at the end of the survey, so people didn't end up getting paid if they didn't qualify and she got a lot of angry emails. She emailed me around 12:10 and let me know she created a new HIT for those who emailed her, and she's giving them a special code to do it. But before that, she wanted a little bit of feedback before she emails everyone else because she's worried about screwing stuff up again.

She's trying really hard to make it right, though, so I hope a lot of people from earlier see this.

Reactions: ducky and Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
It was a study about what supplements/vitamins people are currently taking and whether or not they'd be interested in personalized vitamins. It took most people 12+ minutes, but she put the pre-screener all the way at the end of the survey, so people didn't end up getting paid if they didn't qualify and she got a lot of angry emails. She emailed me around 12:10 and let me know she created a new HIT for those who emailed her, and she's giving them a special code to do it. But before that, she wanted a little bit of feedback before she emails everyone else because she's worried about screwing stuff up again.

She's trying really hard to make it right, though, so I hope a lot of people from earlier see this.
AHA! i thought it was that one, yeah i didnt take it cause someone told me about it minutes before i would have got to it on my todo list. ouch.... well at least she sounds like shes trying to get things straightened out

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5 to 7 minute survey about a criminal offender (for American adults, ages 18+) | PANDA
Requester: Colleen Berryessa [ADKLN0IHCEAVM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The aim of the study is to explore attitudes towards an individual who has been found guilty for committing a criminal act. This research will be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.