09/18 - Marred by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Gif of a muffin for no particular reason:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I have looked a few times at a couple sites to see what the buzz was but that was as far as it went for me.
i've found a lot of people to just be attention seekers or probably just looking for the top 10% on there. a few cool people, but it's rough out there. it felt refreshing being at a show a few days ago and not being completelty sober. felt easier talking to people. just need to get that confidence when i'm not drinking

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
i've found a lot of people to just be attention seekers or probably just looking for the top 10% on there. a few cool people, but it's rough out there. it felt refreshing being at a show a few days ago and not being completelty sober. felt easier talking to people. just need to get that confidence when i'm not drinking
Isn't that why we all love drinking? At least the people who are shy or have anxiety. You loosen up and will talk to anyone. It feels great. Probably why I drink so much..

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Isn't that why we all love drinking? At least the people who are shy or have anxiety. You loosen up and will talk to anyone. It feels great. Probably why I drink so much..
it is an amazing feeling

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Then you open up too much, make a total ass of yourself, and spend the next several days wishing you were dead. Good times. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.