Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
not bad, 18 min 0 $12.32/hr
Title: Survey of Perceptions of Robot Videos | Accept
Requester: Brian Zhang [A26TKABCFK6ODC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: If you are a native US citizen, an adult with normal hearing and vision, and fluent in English, opt in to answer a survey about videos of robots.
Qualifications: Has taken my HITs before DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
If you haven't done enough Robot hits today, here's another...
Title: Robot perception study (~30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Terry2094014 [A3SOR8BP3Y2B66] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.27] [Fast=4.22] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about your impression on different robot motions
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Skylycat

Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you everyone that clicked on my shop, today's visit stats were the highest yet and I super appreciate any traffic! You guys all rock! :celebrate2:

Also, for the night ppl who don't read the daytime... I started an etsy shop and I'm trying to get any views/traffic/sales I can. If you know anyone who likes press on nails send them my way.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SkylyPurrfectNails

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 to 7-minute survey about your opinions on police racism (Up to 60-cent incentive bonus!) | Accept
Requester: Brian Wheaton [A2CMTQFPP1ZCAR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.97] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion on officer-involved shootings and systemic police racism. Expected completion time: 5 minutes. Expected incentive bonus: 22 cents
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

alk69

Reaction score
This is 18-35 years old. Might've told me before I panda'ed it....grumble, grumble. I've successfully done others for this requester, but have returned more than I've done--for this age reason and similar surveys. Some of yous might find bouncing discs just the thing to finish the day. Personally I'd prefer a nice glass of cheap pink wine and a plate of pasta.

Title: Bouncing Discs! | PANDA
Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.49/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will see a short video of two discs bouncing in a square box. Midway through the video, one of the discs will disappear for a brief period of time. Your job is to judge if the disc reappears correctly. It should last ~25 minutes.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you everyone that clicked on my shop, today's visit stats were the highest yet and I super appreciate any traffic! You guys all rock! :celebrate2:

Also, for the night ppl who don't read the daytime... I started an etsy shop and I'm trying to get any views/traffic/sales I can. If you know anyone who likes press on nails send them my way.

Happy to help, and wish you the best on your venture!

alk69

Reaction score

I don't use such things and never have. And have no one to refer this to, but I'm ALWAYS interested in looking at art in any form. And I'm ALWAYS interested in what folks here are doing.........keep at it!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
This is 18-35 years old. Might've told me before I panda'ed it....grumble, grumble. I've successfully done others for this requester, but have returned more than I've done--for this age reason and similar surveys. Some of yous might find bouncing discs just the thing to finish the day. Personally I'd prefer a nice glass of cheap pink wine and a plate of pasta.

Title: Bouncing Discs! | PANDA
Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.49/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will see a short video of two discs bouncing in a square box. Midway through the video, one of the discs will disappear for a brief period of time. Your job is to judge if the disc reappears correctly. It should last ~25 minutes.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I guess I shouldn't waste a panda on this then, lol

alk69

Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't waste a panda on this then, lol
But, but.....you can't be more than 35.......you sound so young!.......well, actually I can't hear how you sound. I'm making all these decisions based on incomplete information and hoping others(who may be requester bots)to give me a fair share..........er, ah,....I appear to have gotten off subject.......now ya see, this is what happens when you do this crap for 10 years!.......going away now. My soup should be hot.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
But, but.....you can't be more than 35.......you sound so young!.......well, actually I can't hear how you sound. I'm making all these decisions based on incomplete information and hoping others(who may be requester bots)to give me a fair share..........er, ah,....I appear to have gotten off subject.......now ya see, this is what happens when you do this crap for 10 years!.......going away now. My soup should be hot.
I hope it's real soup - I'm having a canned store brand version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew, and from the looks of it, I'll have to add a canned veggie. Thank goodness I have garlic bread....

HelloHello

Reaction score

I hope that will translate into lots of sales for you! They are beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: GTR and Skylycat

HelloHello

Reaction score
I hope it's real soup - I'm having a canned store brand version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew, and from the looks of it, I'll have to add a canned veggie. Thank goodness I have garlic bread....
I have some deli bq chicken wings (I bought a pound because they were on sale) and they are not good. That was going to be part of my dinner but I have to fix them up before I can eat them and I can't figure out what to do. Guess I'll just have to eat the salad I made to go with them.

alk69

Reaction score
I have some deli bq chicken wings (I bought a pound because they were on sale) and they are not good. That was going to be part of my dinner but I have to fix them up before I can eat them and I can't figure out what to do. Guess I'll just have to eat the salad I made to go with them.
Pull the meat off the wings and put it on the salad. Add a lot of dressing. Eat...alcohol makes things taste better.
Even better put wing meat on a pizza. Very nice.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to reply, but A @alk69 beat me to it with a better idea!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Pull the meat off the wings and put it on the salad. Add a lot of dressing. Eat...alcohol makes things taste better.
Even better put wing meat on a pizza. Very nice.
Good idea. They are very skinny wings by the way - these chickens were on Weight Watchers or anorexic!

Status
Not open for further replies.