09/17 - Taco Tuesday!

How do you prefer your tacos?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markb

Reaction score
To the question that always asks which of the following is not served on 4th of july, what is it?

Coleslaw, hamburger, hot dogs, baked beans, granola.

It seems every time I do this, I get it wrong.
Brinjal

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
To the question that always asks which of the following is not served on 4th of july, what is it?

Coleslaw, hamburger, hot dogs, baked beans, granola.

It seems every time I do this, I get it wrong.
Granola? But I'm not American, which is why I always get kicked out for selecting the emergency services number as 0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

jenny_mturk1

Reaction score
Granola? But I'm not American, which is why I always get kicked out for selecting the emergency services number as 0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3
I tried granola too! I tried everything except hamburger and hot dogs. nothing works for me. Maybe next time, I will just try hamburger or hot dogs :arghh:

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried granola too! I tried everything except hamburger and hot dogs. nothing works for me. Maybe next time, I will just try hamburger or hot dogs :arghh:
Is it possible you missed one of the other questions on the page? I'm an American and I've been to a 4th of July cookout every year of my life and I can promise granola has never been involved at all. Hot dogs and hamburgers? Yes, all day long. ?

jenny_mturk1

Reaction score
Is it possible you missed one of the other questions on the page? I'm an American and I've been to a 4th of July cookout every year of my life and I can promise granola has never been involved at all. Hot dogs and hamburgers? Yes, all day long. ?
Right, I am American, and I've never seen granola or baked beans at a 4th of July. But I am pretty sure, the other questions I answered were correct. :/

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Right, I am American, and I've never seen granola or baked beans at a 4th of July. But I am pretty sure, the other questions I answered were correct. :/
Baked beans have almost always been involved, but that could be a regional thing.
There is a small possibility that the requester messed up and the correct answer wasn't labeled as correct on their end? I have no clue, but I have had that happen once or twice before with different attention checks.

Reactions: jenny_mturk1

jenny_mturk1

Reaction score
Baked beans have almost always been involved, but that could be a regional thing.
There is a small possibility that the requester messed up and the correct answer wasn't labeled as correct on their end? I have no clue, but I have had that happen once or twice before with different attention checks.

Ahhh, okay! Good to know! Thank you! :)

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CAH [AN05FV7XTDOY3] [TurkerView]
Description: Complete a 4 minute survey on financial decision making
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.64
Qualifications:
  • SurveyGroup [2891] DoesNotExist
  • Exc: [171415-170826] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US,
HIT Time: 1 min, 21 sec
Catchability: Great

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perform a memory test while listening to babies' cries | PANDA
Requester: Kasia Pisanski [A22MND6MPUR6LT] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this 20 min study, you will be asked to recall a pattern from memory while listening to babies' cries. You will also be asked to provide information about your family background in a short survey. *You MUST wear headphones - sound test will verify..
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US;
NO

Status
Not open for further replies.