09/17 - Mantequilla Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If there are any Steelers fans here today, I'm sorry about Mahomes killing your team...actually I'm not to be honest Chiefs never beat them.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
If there are any Steelers fans here today, I'm sorry about Mahomes killing your team...actually I'm not to be honest Chiefs never beat them.
I left Mahomes on the bench and started Brady yesterday. Shoot me.

Reactions: Kennedy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have MTS? I tried to turn it on today and my computer stopped me and said that it had updated and was asking for permission to read and change data on a few extra sites and to read browsing history and such, and to modify data you copy and paste. Is that normal?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have MTS? I tried to turn it on today and my computer stopped me and said that it had updated and was asking for permission to read and change data on a few extra sites and to read browsing history and such, and to modify data you copy and paste. Is that normal?
I just got an update but I didn't notice any of that kind of business. Doesn't seem normal to me.

Reactions: LucyO

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
yes

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I left Mahomes on the bench and started Brady yesterday. Shoot me.
Oh man...well you have 2 of the top 5 fantasy QB's for this season man, every week will be a tough call. Either that or make a trade but honestly even if Mahomes comes back to earth a bit the Chiefs will likely pad his stats a bit I'd expect him to top 30 TD's.

Reactions: sofaslug

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kad made a post about it a few days ago.
It's for HIT Catcher to do something or something.

It's all good.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've studied the permissions in the extension. They are safe to install and they don't steal your information. Don't worry about the update.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I've never had a computer do that when something updated before so it freaked me out a bit. :tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.