Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
A mutual friend posted a picture at Ninja Ramen in Houston tonight on Instagram (a place her and I liked going to), she liked it. She had to at least think of me when she saw the picture. Maybe I am invisible to her now. It's been months now. I was doing really good for a little while. Made big bucks on mTurk for a few days finally. I thought I was getting over it. Waves of nostalgia ever since that concert on Sunday

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
A mutual friend posted a picture at Ninja Ramen in Houston tonight on Instagram (a place her and I liked going to), she liked it. She had to at least think of me when she saw the picture. Maybe I am invisible to her now. It's been months now. I was doing really good for a little while. Made big bucks on mTurk for a few days finally. I thought I was getting over it. Waves of nostalgia ever since that concert on Sunday
time heals all wounds

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing is worse than a broken heart. I am doing that too right now. It gets better. Now your heart has room for someone who deserves to fill it.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Nothing is worse than a broken heart. I am doing that too right now. It gets better. Now your heart has room for someone who deserves to fill it.
I agree. That special someone deserves all of you and your heart.

Azazael

Reaction score
someone wanna help me remove this icepick of a headache/migraine from behind my right eye?
kthnx

Reactions: Onyxbird

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
really surprised this person won this season's agt. amazing talent being only 12, writing her own songs and has a nice voice, but i felt there were better talents xD

Status
Not open for further replies.