09/16 - Sidearm Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I use Turkmaster and HIT scraper, and manage to find a good amount of hits but I'm definitely trying to find a more productive way of doing it. I'm not great with scripts, so it's a little confusing to me :confused:
All good, there's a ton of helpful resources across the interwebs, and even these forums. PandaCrazy is an extension that you can plug in the HIT and it will "auto" try to grab the next available hit or as many as you can fit in your que if it's available. For instance, rekogs are posting, but searching the regular mTurk website you won't find any. There are many people that have it plugged into pandacrazy automatically grabbing it before you have a chance to see it. Take a peek on some tutorials just to get an idea, it looks scary but it's really not. Like alot of mturk scripts honestly.

Start here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how-to-auto-accept-hits-on-mturk-using-the-panda-method.2/

PS, also if you're in one of these states rekog's for some reason don't like you and I have no idea why.
Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
japanese breakfast

i actually made that gif. i'm moving on up in the world
Never heard of em. Looks like some hipster thing the kids are into these days.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
rekogs have dried for the moment

daisies

Reaction score
All good, there's a ton of helpful resources across the interwebs, and even these forums. PandaCrazy is an extension that you can plug in the HIT and it will "auto" try to grab the next available hit or as many as you can fit in your que if it's available. For instance, rekogs are posting, but searching the regular mTurk website you won't find any. There are many people that have it plugged into pandacrazy automatically grabbing it before you have a chance to see it. Take a peek on some tutorials just to get an idea, it looks scary but it's really not. Like alot of mturk scripts honestly.

PS, also if you're in one of these states rekog's for some reason don't like you and I have no idea why.
Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY
thanks so much! I can never find PandAs, so I never really tried that one before. I found some of the rekogs, but I'm apparently not qualified? So I requested the qualifications so I'll see how that goes lol. I'm in Illinois, so I should be good on that from though!

thanks again :)

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
thanks so much! I can never find PandAs, so I never really tried that one before. I found some of the rekogs, but I'm apparently not qualified? So I requested the qualifications so I'll see how that goes lol. I'm in Illinois, so I should be good on that from though!

thanks again :)
Sure thing, I edited my post to include the forums quick tutorial and info on panda. Always can ask here at anytime and people are very helpful. I learned a lot just from asking questions here and picking up on some things and paying attention to what others are doing.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I use Turkmaster and HIT scraper, and manage to find a good amount of hits but I'm definitely trying to find a more productive way of doing it. I'm not great with scripts, so it's a little confusing to me :confused:
I think Mikeyyyyy pretty much said it all, but yeah, I was really lost at first, but getting Jr Panda Crazy and Jr Panda Crazy Helper from greasyfork.org will help you a lot to catch hits like these. I had to watch videos on You Tube too, but people here are usually pretty nice and helpful.
(the second one was supposed to be Jr Panda Crazy Helper)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i'm catching some again, but not sure if they're just leftovers

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Just watched this entire horse racing event from 2013 at 4x speed that took 40 seconds but felt like 10 minutes. Spoiler alert: there weren't any cows.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Just watched this entire horse racing event from 2013 at 4x speed that took 40 seconds but felt like 10 minutes. Spoiler alert: there weren't any cows.
those horses can be anything they want to be

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.