09/14 - Stormzy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Empirical Jury

Jury Duty - The Kind You Get Paid For (H-RR)(~ 44 minutes) 7 $5.81 6m ago Preview Accept & Work
Description
You will read a presentation and return a verdict. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Time Allotted
135 Min
Expires
in 7d
Qualifications Required
Your Values

Location is one of: US
US-FL

HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85

Exc: [178624862-170597] has not been granted
None

Total approved HITs is not less than 100

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Duplication Judgment | PANDA
Requester: Julian [A35PRKC2COB0ZD]
TurkerView: [ $16.81 / hour ]
Description: Read a short story and answer quick questions. Takes ~5 minutes. Please only participate if you have normal or corrected-to-normal vision, and if you haven't done Duplication Judgment before
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 40
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3YNVUE9HABEVM7AN3T7U8IUHV1HW0C]

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
I give out (cheap) sugary as unhealthy Hell candy. It isn't that I'm scared of kids TPing my lawn, it's just that I don't want to deserve it when it happens.
My parents let us eat a limited amount from our bags right away (after inspection) then mysteriously the candy was all combined into one big bag and we could choose a certain amount every day, however, in retrospect, it was my Dad who ate most of it; by the way we were allowed one candy bar (or equivalent) a day provided by parents every day of the year.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
You just buy and keep? Close all your curtains, turn out the lights, and eat it all yourself??
Keep lights on. When kids knock -- open door, snickers bar in hand. Don't say anything, just eat snickers while maintaining eye contact with confused children. Slowly close the door before the children's parents start yelling.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research study - letter writing and psychological experience(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PsychSurveys [A35FUUTG83EZ3Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.70] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=54] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Complete a research study - write a short letter and complete measures of psychological experience
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

This one I returned, because they want you to disclose a friend's email address. I wouldn't have friends if I did that, lol

Reactions: DareAngel3

HelloHello

Reaction score
Keep lights on. When kids knock -- open door, snickers bar in hand. Don't say anything, just eat snickers while maintaining eye contact with confused children. Slowly close the door before the children's parents start yelling.
Nasty person!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Establish dominance. I like it.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have to live with my miserable PE today. Nothing in my queue. Returned last couple of hits. Even my trickle hits stopped. Good night, hopefully y'all will fare better! Now, time to make my White Russian......

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Horrible day. The only good thing about today is that this area is one day closer to the seasonal disappearance of the the flies that infest this area during the summer.
do you have to depress me? :wink:

I usually stop turking and go outside about 6:30-7PM and enjoy the rest of the evening and sunset until it's too dark to work on stuff or read newspapers/magazines outside.

I can tell it's getting to the stinky time of year since I used to go inside about 8 or 8:15pm not that long ago and now it's about 7:30-7:45pm.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
You just buy and keep? Close all your curtains, turn out the lights, and eat it all yourself??
He probably sells the fun size candies for $0.25 each. :wink: That would be quite the add to his PE at the end of the night considering you buy the bag for about $2.50 and can get about $5 in revenue.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I guess I have a new wiring issue on my C10. I was driving along tonight thinking 'Something smells like it's on fire'...was my truck. Truck was on fire. Well, just everything beside of and underneath the passenger side bank of the engine. I'm assuming it was spilled ATF from an earlier mishap today got sparked on by something and ignited. Put it out with my shirt and a towel I luckily had. Good times. Can't get phased by the little things.

I wonder if I looked like the Ghost Rider turned redneck to other traffic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.