Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Autobiographical Recall of a Trangression-T(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lydia Woodyatt [AYPI9GRJJK0XZ] (Req TV): $18.54/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study is part of the project entitled Autobiographical memory serving psychological needs following a transgression. This study is about how people respond after they have committed a transgression against another person. It should take you no longer than 20 minutes to complete. Payment is $1.00, but if you follow all instructions you will receive a 50c bonus.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; Exc: [7863860-245176] DoesNotExist ;

GTR

Reaction score
What the heck is this? Bring your own cake? Who came up with this idea?...LOL.

Thanks for the birthday wishes today GTR @GTR, Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm, MirrorMan @MirrorMan, Michele @Michele, jan @jan and anyone else I missed.
well, the only ingredients I have to make a cake would be
flour
hardboiled eggs
chocolate chips
refried beans
taco shell
paprika
and some Cheetos

didn't think it would taste that great... :wink:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone offer any insight about CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist and CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100? I think I might have missed something fairly important...

HelloHello

Reaction score
Easy Peasy
Title: A study of health campaigns | Accept
Requester: Soontae An [A2EM2MN3EDMJO2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.39] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete a survey on how consumers make health related decisions. The aim of this research is to better understand how consumers evaluate public health campaigns and health related products. You are invited to participate because as a consumer, you evalua
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: alk69

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Reaction Boundaries | Accept
Requester: Zach [A1V586C08V8EBZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.78] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.61] [Fast=2.30] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.12] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Respond to different pictures as fast as you can. Study takes about 10 minutes. The Task may not work in some versions of Safari and Firefox. Please try another browser then.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
well, the only ingredients I have to make a cake would be
flour
hardboiled eggs
chocolate chips
refried beans
taco shell
paprika
and some Cheetos

didn't think it would taste that great... :wink:
All you need is Cheetos

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Michele and Blakkat

GTR

Reaction score
Flying Fish

another requester gone cheap ass

alk69

Reaction score
Trucker @Trucker, I can't bake you a cake, but I can cause hysteria over a baked description of the cake I was always asked to make for birthdays. The Killer Chocolate cake. Chocolate. Three different kinds. Three large layers, with jam in the center and chocolate butter cream frosting. The original recipe(you know the one that I got hold of and tweaked) called for chocolate truffles on the top and chocolate sprinkles on the sides. Well even I thought that that was a bit much, so I'd sprinkle walnuts on it....I had to buy a special huge glass cake plate and cover to hold it. This is the type of cake that's sliced real skinny. And wasn't for those wanting to remain skinny. So rich it was never completely finished...I'd quietly call it the thrown away chocolate cake. A real killer cake. And overwhelmingly CHOCOLATE.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Trucker @Trucker, I can't bake you a cake, but I can cause hysteria over a baked description of the cake I was always asked to make for birthdays. The Killer Chocolate cake. Chocolate. Three different kinds. Three large layers, with jam in the center and chocolate butter cream frosting. The original recipe(you know the one that I got hold of and tweaked) called for chocolate truffles on the top and chocolate sprinkles on the sides. Well even I thought that that was a bit much, so I'd sprinkle walnuts on it....I had to buy a special huge glass cake plate and cover to hold it. This is the type of cake that's sliced real skinny. And wasn't for those wanting to remain skinny. So rich it was never completely finished...I'd quietly call it the thrown away chocolate cake. A real killer cake. And overwhelmingly CHOCOLATE.
My birthday is in January. I'll paypal you $$ for ingredients, labor and shipping!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey to understand consumer choice. The expected completion time is about 7-10 minutes. Age 25-55 yo only | Accept
Requester: sakawrat [ASKGEFF6BWH6C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Participants are asked to read an ad and give us feedback about the ad. Target group is between 25-55 years old only. Participants must finish the survey within the predetermined timeframe to receive compensation.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Find One In Common! | PANDA
Requester: Akiko Aizawa [A1BF830LCABGB5] (Req TV): $16.37/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Max reward $1.50! Your goal is to find common dots through natural language dialogue.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;
:thinking:

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I had an asshole as a partner if you are on this forum I hope you have to eat ramen without the seasoning pack for the rest of your life...
how is that a curse? i usually eat dry ramen noodles out of the pack without hydrating and mixing in the flavor pack. the taste is like those dry noodles chinese restaurants serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.