09/13 - Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Anyone have any last minute anniversary gift ideas? By last minute I mean I'm 80 minutes away from it being the anniversary day. Kinda sorta forgot about this until just now. Go me!
a good divorce lawyer? Apparently a wedding anniversary date is one of those things you are supposed to tattoo on you and never ever forget as long as you both are still married to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: cb456 and Metallica

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Lol, what I meant to say was do you remember an approximate time it took for the hit. I haven't tried Taco bell breakfast box - I'll have to look into that!
I want to say it took under 20 minutes or less if you really have alot on your mind to write about... it'll go by really fast.

Reactions: Blakkat

Beak

Reaction score
That 3.00 HIT made me so hungry just thinking about it during the writing....beats me if I can grab the 4.00 one.
I think since the timer lasts until tomorrow afternoon for me I'm going to push it off until tomorrow. Saturdays are usually slow and I will probably be more willing to write for $3 when I'm not tired and already well past my daily goal.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Nite-nite and good luck y'all. I'm outta here, and going to have my White Russian and relax.

Reactions: afallstarxfall

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have any last minute anniversary gift ideas? By last minute I mean I'm 80 minutes away from it being the anniversary day. Kinda sorta forgot about this until just now. Go me!
$5 Starbucks gift card and a firm handshake.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Something shiny?

Reactions: Metallica and cb456

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I'll go get them. I laugh at 13.
15 mins left here and nothing too bad has happened other than I spent too much at the store... Though my kids father called me and it looks like they have a slab leak in his moms room... joy

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Do they have any hobbies or interest? Like my mom likes to crochet, there are some hobby's that offer like a loot crate box and you can get them a prepaid 3 month membership , can all be done online :)

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.