09/12 - Getting money Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
joe rogan is awesome. i listen to his shows on YouTube sometimes

and I use to play FanDuel, but they made it illegal in Texas (for now). i do partake in a little betting sometimes though

Kerek @Kerek
Ah, yeah NY went through all that ban stuff last year and it suck for about 8 months until it was lifted. Kinda odd considering Drafkings was plastered all over Madison Square Garden meanwhile no one in the state could play. My week 1 earnings for Draftkings :$20 entered in 7 contests, won 94.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about thoughts | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Nikki Ross [A1NOBSR7OTS2Z9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.63] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 3.86] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
This is about 3 mins.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Ah, yeah NY went through all that ban stuff last year and it suck for about 8 months until it was lifted. Kinda odd considering Drafkings was plastered all over Madison Square Garden meanwhile no one in the state could play. My week 1 earnings for Draftkings :$20 entered in 7 contests, won 94.
yeah it's kind of lame. before the ban, ads for both Draftkings and Fanduel were literally on TV every commercial break it seemed during sporting events. I wasn't a hardcore player, but it was fun to track during games. how it is for the mtc league too

except in the mtc league i play for pride and for that banner. and quite frankly money can't beat that

jk

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
So I basically traded Brady, Sam Bradford and the Packers defense for LeSean McCoy, Andrew Luck and a scrub TE

but now I'll have McCoy and Luck (when he comes back)

I took a chance, but I needed a RB. That's what happens when two RB jabronis combine for 23 total yds in week 1. I take action

we'll see how it plays out

Mikeyyyyy @Mikeyyyyy

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
So I basically traded Brady, Sam Bradford and the Packers defense for LeSean McCoy, Andrew Luck and a scrub TE

but now I'll have McCoy and Luck (when he comes back)

I took a chance, but I needed a RB. That's what happens when two RB jabronis combine for 23 total yds in week 1. I take action

we'll see how it plays out

Mikeyyyyy @Mikeyyyyy
My team is straight trash. I'm riding em til the end and scouring the waiver wire to get lucky. I think you'll get the better end of that deal. McCoy has always been a stud, and the Bills run heavy with him because they have to. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. I loved that dude in Philly and it's been cool to see him here in Buffalo the past few years. Also saw Bradford in Philly so I'm not impressed with his week 1, because he always plays 3 games a year pretty well. The rest is the Sam Bradford we all know and loathe.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Seconds before I read this I said to myself "Should I get some coffee right now?" I'm about to ride that weird train with you homie.
My body: " I need some rest, sitting all day is quite bad for me, nothing like a good night's sleep to feel refreshed and mentally well and ready to make more money in the future, health is after all the most important thing you can have"

Me: " Nah fam watch me drink all this coffee near midnight"

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
On rekogs, when it says "Is there painting in this video". I"m assuming someone has to be actually painting since it states activity. Or are you choosing yes if you just see a painting?

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.