09/09 - Shine On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I think it's also because they are so impressed with the finished dish, they assume there must be only one way to achieve that outcome. But, you're totally right, that's baking. And some people really flourish in that area but, that's cause they're really good at following instructions.:)
Dinner was leftover regular and sweet potatoes made into a buttery mash with leftover ham and havarti and a little grilled onion. Side of spinach and brussels, dab of sour cream. I love improvising lol. Baking is more difficult bc of that, but I have been tweaking this AWESOME banana bread recipe lately, using sour cream in it, and playing with cake and WW flour ratios. That recipe deserve every accolade it gets, it's so good. Now back to the queue...

Reactions: Jerami

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
MarkC @MarkC

Fitzpatrick made Mike Evans looks like Jerry rice today

congrads on the win this week :cheers:
Thanks. Couldn't really be any closer. I'm afraid to have a player going tomorrow but I don't think he will go negative (famous last words).

Reactions: GoldenTemple

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
well fuck my face and call me sally. Leonard fournette and aaron rodgers are injured. there goes my season.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Depending on how had A-Rod’s injury is..: GB may be calling some QBs this week

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Even without the Rodgers injury, the Bears thoroughly outplayed the Packers in that first 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.