09/08 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
it's back

Title: Survey about your work style. | Accept
Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.64] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Respond to statements about workplace behavior based on your honest self-evaluation
Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

got rejected on the 2nd for attn check, weird because i cant remember seeing any but 2 and passed both

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
got rejected on the 2nd for attn check, weird because i cant remember seeing any but 2 and passed both
don't know yet if i've been rejected, but i don't remember seeing an attention check on the 2nd one i did but i suppose the check might be that a few of the questions were repeated so i guess they could reject if your answers were not similar.

Reactions: HelloHello

PandaThief

Reaction score
don't know yet if i've been rejected, but i don't remember seeing an attention check on the 2nd one i did but i suppose the check might be that a few of the questions were repeated so i guess they could reject if your answers were not similar.
that's what i meant, 2 of the questions were repeated . Not the obvious attn checks but there are so many different versions it varies across workers

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2 mins

Title: Decision Study(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.45] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.64] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.93] [Fair=4.57] [Reviews=500] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about judgments and decisions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1483033856-244006] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Virtual. We are in a high caseload area
Yeah we don't think our public schools are going back this semester to in-person at all. The cats used to go to watch the buses and traffic every morning. This Friday they are supposed to officially announce what they're doing but nobody thinks they will go back.

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Yeah we don't think our public schools are going back this semester to in-person at all. The cats used to go to watch the buses and traffic every morning. This Friday they are supposed to officially announce what they're doing but nobody thinks they will go back.

My teacher friends have no idea. People are being told anywhere from next week to not this period to not this semester. It's alllll up in the air. Just definitely not today lol

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
We went back over a month ago but my area isnt' very populated. High school only have about 300 kids for the whole county and alot of people don't have strong internet access. When they shut down in March they sent them all paper packets home

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
We went back over a month ago but my area isnt' very populated. High school only have about 300 kids for the whole county and alot of people don't have strong internet access. When they shut down in March they sent them all paper packets home
Yeah we have a high population and movement of population (military) so our area is kinda nuts. We will see how it goes.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Brand new h.s with a $100M cost to build doesn't even have enough hand sanitizer throughout the building . Daughter started back a month ago, so far everything is going smoothly but i don't see it lasting

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
we have the lowest number of cases of covid in the country (VT) - so they really want school back in session. Several schools actually have increased #'s of students. Lots of people have second homes up in the ski areas - and they are opting to stay here instead of sending their kids to school in their home state.

On the radio they were saying that one 9th grade class in Killington (big ski area) has 40 new students.

jan

Reaction score
ezpz if you qualify (slightly longer survey if you do)
Title: Short survey on political attitudes(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rochester_Lab [A2N4ZHJULY3WJJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.12] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 112
Description: Answer a few questions (~1 min) to find out if you are eligible for a 5-8 minute survey. If you are eligible, you can immediately take the longer survey. The screener survey pays 10 cents and if you complete the longer survey, you’ll receive additional 75 cents.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1110799700-243749] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
we have the lowest number of cases of covid in the country (VT) - so they really want school back in session. Several schools actually have increased #'s of students. Lots of people have second homes up in the ski areas - and they are opting to stay here instead of sending their kids to school in their home state.

On the radio they were saying that one 9th grade class in Killington (big ski area) has 40 new students.
We got a ton of new students as well. The county over houses IU and that county started fully virtual. So we got a bunch from that county.

Reactions: savvy and jan

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score

I am right across the river in NH. In our town we have started turning people away.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 3 min

Title: Answer an Academic Survey (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tanay Modi [A2URPX43ZTOWF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.13] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 15:00
Description: This is a short (5 min) academic survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.