09/08 - Strange Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: cb456 and cyberwasp

jan

Reaction score
Title: decision making on social media | Accept
Requester: Jennifer [A258FBS37IQ5QJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.67] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is an experiment about consumer decision making on decision making.
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN

Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
Title: Recruitment survey for a data generation task. | Accept
Requester: liaepflturk [A134T7UJ7WTSL5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=3.82] [Comm=3.43] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Have you ever used a mobile fitness app or wearable fitness device to record your sports activity? Do you usually perform some sports activities, such as walking and running? If yes, you are eligible for this survey.The survey aims at understanding the willingness of Amazon Mechanical Turk participants to report fitness-related data for future research purposes.It should only take about 3 to 5 minutes.Eligible participants will be able to complete another task that will be posted soon. This task will have a bigger reward.
Qualifications: New workers only DoesNotExist

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

While you've all been sleeping, I've been up and working
PE .02 :p
I think you misplaced the decimal point since you get all the HITs most of us here don't. :wink:

I am guessing yours is about 20.00 this early in the AM. I'm at PE 3 cents because I'm stuck with leftovers so far (only 1 HIT done since I just got on) and might be a leftovers day since I haven't known Sunday to be a good survey day.

• Haha
Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Is SPAM still a thing? My local State Fair got rid of the SPAM cooking contest this year because Hormel pulled their sponsorship of the contest at mine and other state fairs around the country, citing declining participation in the contests.

cassius

Reaction score
Is SPAM still a thing? My local State Fair got rid of the SPAM cooking contest this year because Hormel pulled their sponsorship of the contest at mine and other state fairs around the country, citing declining participation in the contests.
another not for human consumption product.

• Haha

jan

Reaction score
Oh, for sure. (But not in our house). We're vegetarians (and I'm mostly vegan). Which reminds me. It's time to head out. We're having Quinoa, Arugula, Lentil, Tomato and Tofu Salad today. And I need a lemon :).

:DCI:

Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a screening survey about Electronic Appliances | Accept
Requester: Nathan Golding [A1UOJBYF0G9HEY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.04
Duration: 30:00
Description: Let us know a bit about your Electronic Appliance usage to be screened for a larger second survey.
Qualifications: Completed Dyson Fan Screening Survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: cassius

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Hawaiians love spam. Spam musubi is extremely popular. Even sold in restaurants.

Reactions: cb456

alk69

Reaction score
Good heavens, my PC has been doing a Windows update for well over an hour!
Mine did that last month. For a day or two every time I started something it would restart suddenly--even when I had told it not to. But, ya know, I don't own this computer--Windows 10 does. I only exist so that it can advertise to me--incessantly......I might really dislike windows 10.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Mine did that last month. For a day or two every time I started something it would restart suddenly--even when I had told it not to. But, ya know, I don't own this computer--Windows 10 does. I only exist so that it can advertise to me--incessantly......I might really dislike windows 10.
I had that happen as well. This time I clicked the button (and it’s STILL updating) . . . Something about support only through November if you don’t update . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.