09/08 - Silly Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ty for this. Great idea. Perhaps Zenni or other cheap Rx sites have this tint...
Most do, actually. If your usual place doesn't, look around. I know it's available from most lens manufacturers.:) When my prescription was up to date, I would get my "second pair" as a pair of 'pc glasses', rather than going with the obvious and getting sunglasses. I even use these in bright corporate offices, and places like the grocery store and any place that's overly-lit by florescent tubes. Even in bright sunlight, the slight bit of UV and blue protection makes driving easier. I could handle the tint all day, is what I'm saying. It's like flux, in that after a bit, you forget that the colors are a bit skewed.:)

Reactions: jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Most do, actually. If your usual place doesn't, look around. I know it's available from most lens manufacturers.:) When my prescription was up to date, I would get my "second pair" as a pair of 'pc glasses', rather than going with the obvious and getting sunglasses. I even use these in bright corporate offices, and places like the grocery store and any place that's overly-lit by florescent tubes. Even in bright sunlight, the slight bit of UV and blue protection makes driving easier. I could handle the tint all day, is what I'm saying. It's like flux, in that after a bit, you forget that the colors are a bit skewed.:)
Also, since UV light doesn't really register or help you see, in any real sense, I feel like blocking it is always good, if it's an option. And these do okay with low level UV you'd get indoors.:)(screens and bulbs)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've had this slight pain in my upper right chest area since late Thursday night
not a sharp pain, but I feel it
getting a little worried about it now

everything on Google says I have cancer

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've had this slight pain in my upper right chest area since late Thursday night
not a sharp pain, but I feel it
getting a little worried about it now

everything on Google says I have cancer
I've done a bunch of Csats. I could take a look, if you'd like. Got a webcam? And maybe boil some water.:p

Reactions: jklmnop and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.