09/08 - Silly Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheatreGirl

TheatreGirl
Reaction score
How long have you been doing them? He has sent several emails today, all of which I think were pasted into today's daily thread. Noah HITs are typically good at limiting you to however many HITs Noah wants you to do from any given batch. But def go back in the thread for the various emails, as things like returning HITs where your role is coach can have an effect on your access.
Actually just started doing them today. I've done two so far. I just didn't know if it had an automatic cap like some do or if you're expected to keep track yourself.

Reactions: jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
glad to see you back, jerami. glad you feel better

i missed your presence on late night mtc
Thanks. Yeah, I tried to pop in a couple of times throughout the week. Even managed to fill my queue once. Got about halfway through and couldn't do any more screen time. So, I'm going to take it reasonably easy for the next day, and pick up pace as I go along. Thank you for the concern. I had almost gotten to the point where I felt like I was going to have a minor migraine forever, or it was something new and serious. Glad it was just the same old BS, just a longer version of it.:)

Reactions: Peachy and jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I tried to pop in a couple of times throughout the week. Even managed to fill my queue once. Got about halfway through and couldn't do any more screen time. So, I'm going to take it reasonably easy for the next day, and pick up pace as I go along. Thank you for the concern. I had almost gotten to the point where I felt like I was going to have a minor migraine forever, or it was something new and serious. Glad it was just the same old BS, just a longer version of it.:)
Also, I'm going to make more of an effort to wear my pc glasses, since I feel that this one definitely was partially due to computer use.:p

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Also, I'm going to make more of an effort to wear my pc glasses, since I feel that this one definitely was partially due to computer use.:p
PC glasses?

I'm lost w/out flux and the Alt-PageDown shortcut.

Reactions: DareAngel3

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, I've distracted enough. I need to go to sleep now

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PC glasses?

I'm lost w/out flux and the Alt-PageDown shortcut.
Yeah, like gaming glasses. But, I don't game. Gunnars are really nice but you're paying a bit for branding. But, polarized blue blockers. It's like flux, but on your head. They have a small amount of magnification sometimes(less than reading glasses) and have a focal distance of about an arms length. They just take away a lot of the strain. I find they work better than flux and screen dimming because The contrast stays the same, making reading easier. I got some reasonably cheap ones but, they work great for me. They aren't tinted very much, some can be pretty amber(yellow). Gunnar has a few that are nearly clear(no tint) but not sure how well that version works.

These are the ones I got that were mid-grade. Pretty good quality without paying for branding. And, definitely a step up from the $5-$9 ones on Amazon. I got a pair of those that are okay but, pretty yellow. They worked okay but , I think they're broken now. They were kinda fragile. These ones are pretty sturdy, as long as you don't get a "bad" pair, which I'm sure happens with everything that's mass produced. Anyway, these are the ones that worked for me, after trying and buying 4 or 5 different cheap ones. They aren't very yellow and only slightly "amber".
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HFDF9DM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Yeah, like gaming glasses. But, I don't game. Gunnars are really nice but you're paying a bit for branding. But, polarized blue blockers. It's like flux, but on your head. They have a small amount of magnification sometimes(less than reading glasses) and have a focal distance of about an arms length. They just take away a lot of the strain. I find they work better than flux and screen dimming because The contrast stays the same, making reading easier. I got some reasonably cheap ones but, they work great for me. They aren't tinted very much, some can be pretty amber(yellow). Gunnar has a few that are nearly clear(no tint) but not sure how well that version works.

These are the ones I got that were mid-grade. Pretty good quality without paying for branding. And, definitely a step up from the $5-$9 ones on Amazon. I got a pair of those that are okay but, pretty yellow. They worked okay but , I think they're broken now. They were kinda fragile. These ones are pretty sturdy, as long as you don't get a "bad" pair, which I'm sure happens with everything that's mass produced. Anyway, these are the ones that worked for me, after trying and buying 4 or 5 different cheap ones. They aren't very yellow and only slightly "amber".
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HFDF9DM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ty for this. Great idea. Perhaps Zenni or other cheap Rx sites have this tint...

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.