Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

We all deserve to be happy
Peaches on a vine

- PeachyRider​

mTurk is something else. It's like a goulash of effort or lack thereof. Mixing in and blending hits and seeing what you come up with total wise at the end of the day. Sometimes it's addicting even without the money involved. Being at $12 and ending up at $60+ in a blink of an eye or working steadily throughout the day. It's something else. And as much as we joke about it, it's been a true blessin' (as my southern Peaches would say. ya'll know who you are. ya'll my fam. lipton ice tea for $16.98) for me and a lot of you. It's given me the ability to work from home, save for a place, etc.

Sometimes I stare at the moon and just ask... "what would Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson do?". Would he give up? And then I say... "no". He's The Rock. He's 3% Peach. I've done a lot of math and systemic equations and I really admire him for that. Not many people understand how hard devoting oneself to the Peach lifestyle really is. I have to sleep in a small tank full of water since I'm 100% Peach. I have to keep myself re-hydrated for 85% of the day. My step sister PeachySimone built me this tank years ago before she was murdered by a human. She was sliced open right down the middle in front of my eyes.

With that said....

Have a great Thursday, everyone

Love,
Peachy
xo​

Azazael

Reaction score
Well franks are pretty decent... If someone does 2000 of them they will make $500 + $200 bonus.. .. the problem is having the willpower to do that many of them.
req name just Frank? i need something mindless to ham

Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

We all deserve to be happy
Peaches on a vine

- PeachyRider​

mTurk is something else. It's like a goulash of effort or lack thereof. Mixing in and blending hits and seeing what you come up with total wise at the end of the day. Sometimes it's addicting even without the money involved. Being at $12 and ending up at $60+ in a blink of an eye or working steadily throughout the day. It's something else. And as much as we joke about it, it's been a true blessin' (as my southern Peaches would say. ya'll know who you are. ya'll my fam. lipton ice tea for $16.98) for me and a lot of you. It's given me the ability to work from home, save for a place, etc.

Sometimes I stare at the moon and just ask... "what would Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson do?". Would he give up? And then I say... "no". He's The Rock. He's 3% Peach. I've done a lot of math and systemic equations and I really admire him for that. Not many people understand how hard devoting oneself to the Peach lifestyle really is. I have to sleep in a small tank full of water since I'm 100% Peach. I have to keep myself re-hydrated for 85% of the day. My step sister PeachySimone built me this tank years ago before she was murdered by a human. She was sliced open right down the middle in front of my eyes.

With that said....

Have a great Thursday, everyone

Love,
Peachy
xo​

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
req name just Frank? i need something mindless to ham

not mindless. 60-140 character writing
Title: Describe a company using it's website, Twitter, and FB profile [Performance Bonuses up to $100] | PANDA
Requester: FRANK_AMZ [A3ER0N0SPJG6D3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.89 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.77 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.36 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.69 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Using a company's website and Twitter profile, write a description of the company in 140 or less characters. See details for performance bonus information - up to $100.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 15055
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Everyone has their thing you have pandas
I have a magical like button
Yer welcome
you're welcome to like my button any time baby. And you do, on a consistent basis. Thanks sweet cheeks

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you're welcome to like my button any time baby. And you do, on a consistent basis. Thanks sweet cheeks
Think of me as the parking meter fairy from jackass :wink:

Reactions: Concise and aveline

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
goodnight people :) save some franks for me, my eyes won't stay open, but otherwise for whatever reason i can stick with them. Heck they are 2 cents more than 'stories'. that and judging gall bladder removals, I could make a day of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.