09/08 - Peachy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't be a Negative Nelly, be a Postive Polly :)
We can all get C-Sats :)
I know, I know. I didn't personally make this one, just saw it and thought it was hilarious! I'd like everyone to cap on these! :)

Reactions: Squatty

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Since yesterday they have had one big batch that keeps popping up. Gimme a sec. I will link the export

Title: Watch tutorial and then rate video | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.15] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.60]
Description:
Watch a tutorial 1 time and then rate a surgical video. You only have to watch the tutorial once. After that, you can reference it as needed. (qZyLTo8gfSCYwghnE)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

If we are lucky, they will post more tonight
Are they working now? Earlier when you accepted one it said the task was expired.

WordVixen

I Don't Know What I'm Doing
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa! Is there a single C-SATs PANDA that one can run to rake in so many C-SATs? That's insane! The most I've ever picked up in a day was maybe 8.
The current hot one is https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3R3SP2PP0MN698FCVMMXGE6L9WV8P4 $0.80. The first one you have to watch a 7 minute training video, but after that they're running about 1min. each. generally the $1.15 pops up a few times a day, too: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3Q9ARQ9ZBQ8EN8CTRPZ98T4FL6V3MD And I generally run just Csats all day to see what else drops. https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A15ZSKX8TUCGEU

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
Since yesterday they have had one big batch that keeps popping up. Gimme a sec. I will link the export

Title: Watch tutorial and then rate video | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.15] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.60]
Description:
Watch a tutorial 1 time and then rate a surgical video. You only have to watch the tutorial once. After that, you can reference it as needed. (qZyLTo8gfSCYwghnE)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

If we are lucky, they will post more tonight
Does the 160 cap reset per post or is it 160 total of this type?

WordVixen

I Don't Know What I'm Doing
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa! Is there a single C-SATs PANDA that one can run to rake in so many C-SATs? That's insane! The most I've ever picked up in a day was maybe 8.
Also, the $0.80 ones appear to have a cap of 60. And, in case you missed it yesterday, they finally confirmed that comments are optional- totally just for specific important/interesting observations.

Reactions: Tandem In Time
Status
Not open for further replies.