Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Today is Wednesday, but it's just not your typical Wednesday. What's happening that makes it so special, you ask?

Let's run down the big happenings:

- The expected arrival of Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie's and C to the J @C to the J's baby Mia. Show them both some love today if you haven't already. Today will be a magical day for both of them.

- Birthdays: Big day for birthdays in the MTC family. Jaded @Jaded Pleco @Pleco ashleyvirus @ashleyvirus are all celebrating birthdays today. Show them some love as well. Birthday blessings to each of you guys.

- Shoutout to every Florida MTC member. Hopefully Irma decreases strength or swifts a little before land fall. Hurricanes are terrible. Best wishes and blessings to all of you. You're in my thoughts.

- Let's make some money today. Let's go.

McAodh

The Toad is Loading.
Reaction score
Title: Simple survey about booking hotels | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: RA [AXBIRH5DP4TYE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 116
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Qualification name has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

keep this one quiet

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Simple survey about booking hotels | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: RA [AXBIRH5DP4TYE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: -
HITs Available: 116
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Qualification name has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

keep this one quiet
Peachy @Pastor Peachy what happens to the sinners?

McAodh

The Toad is Loading.
Reaction score
I have 17 hours until work - so am enjoying the fine relaxations of Jameson's Black Label and some oldies (pre 80's for the young)

Reactions: Vanyanka

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Learning about climate change | PANDA
Requester: Omer Farooq [A316FYVVS5F8I4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research project investigates how people gather ideas from multiple sources of information on a topic such as climate change.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70;Location is US
6 min. Read 5 paragraphs and write an opinion summary. I wrote as I read each one using word counter and then copy/pasted at the end.

Reactions: Michele and Peachy

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Competing for a Bonus | PANDA
Requester: Sarne Lab [AQUFV0GNH6P5M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.83 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.76 Generosity
★★★★ 4.97 Fairness
★★★★ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 65 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You can only participate in this HIT once. In this simple and easy HIT you will compete for a bonus. Those with the highest draws will get a nice BONUS REWARD (please give us one day to pay the bonus). Please read the instructions before starting the HIT. The HIT does NOT work from mobile.
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: None
2 min. i got .04 bonus. could be .10, could be 0. Don't think the time taken will change.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Hip Hop / Rap song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.33 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 191 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Hip Hop / Rap song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Hip Hop / Rap music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Reward: $0.13
Qualifications: Likes Hip Hop / Rap / R&B is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
The rapper was good. The hook was terrible. (IMO) But there's almost $3 worth of audiokite up. Remember, 25 word min on opinion!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Competing for a Bonus | PANDA
Requester: Sarne Lab [AQUFV0GNH6P5M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.83 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.76 Generosity
★★★★ 4.97 Fairness
★★★★ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 65 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You can only participate in this HIT once. In this simple and easy HIT you will compete for a bonus. Those with the highest draws will get a nice BONUS REWARD (please give us one day to pay the bonus). Please read the instructions before starting the HIT. The HIT does NOT work from mobile.
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: None
2 min. i got .04 bonus. could be .10, could be 0. Don't think the time taken will change.
I like your grind this overnight

Reactions: DatJersey

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it normal to keep getting kicked back to My Hits page after so many a9s? Is there a script that will go right back into the hits without me clicking? I know PC Queue Helper does that but it does it for every single hit so it wastes a bunch of time.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it normal to keep getting kicked back to My Hits page after so many a9s? Is there a script that will go right back into the hits without me clicking? I know PC Queue Helper does that but it does it for every single hit so it wastes a bunch of time.
Turn on your auto reload feature on MTS.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
And yes, the batch is probably getting throttled by now so that's why you're getting booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.