09/06 - [Feelin'] Good as Hell Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This concludes the inaugural Lizzo Week(TM) but it doesn't have to be over, take her words to heart, carry them with you, be good to yourself and others.

And if you need a little extra help today, watch this version

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: A Work Opinions Study **Earn $1.00 for a 10-minute survey** | Accept
Requester: Survey Research [A1H9CS3WE060RE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.81] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.69] [Fast=4.72] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=68] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 120
Description: In this study, we are interested in your personal and work opinions and impressions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Binxybaby

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Happy Nguyen [A12LKMIRAAR28I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.04] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on experiences of stigma and discrimination for people with severe mental illness | Accept
Requester: Imogen Rehm [AMOY9XPHJQUGA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 2
Description: You must have a diagnosed severe mental illness like schizophrenia, bipolar, PTSD, OCD, personality disorder or other severe disorder (not anxiety or depression) to undertake this 1-1.5 hour survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 3D Cluster Perception Test(≈ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.88] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=532] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=12.65] [Pen=1.94] [Res=0.50] [Rec=83] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Identify features in clouds of points
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [161851-161262] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Estimating Uncertain Events | Accept
Requester: DecisionResearch Lab [A32XN4TF9CXR6Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.06] [Fast=4.04] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=174] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: In this task, you will read a problem and be asked some related questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: msitb

jan

Reaction score
  • Title: Financial Planning Intentions Survey | Accept
    Requester: Tim Todd [AJHI8Y3IVBB4Y] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$15.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Description: Survey about financial planning intentions
    Qualifications: Already Completed DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
oh good morning.

the weather just got bad-ish. I would say tropical storm level right now. Good amounts of rain and wind.

Power and FiOS already flashed once. Gonna try to do the few things in my queue right now.

Also, how am I ever going to get the dog to go pee, lol.

cassius

Reaction score
So are we stuck in the first level of the inferno or the fourth? Or have we gone further?

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
oh good morning.

the weather just got bad-ish. I would say tropical storm level right now. Good amounts of rain and wind.

Power and FiOS already flashed once. Gonna try to do the few things in my queue right now.

Also, how am I ever going to get the dog to go pee, lol.
When it's really bad, I put the dog on the extension leash, open the garage door - stand there and let him......go as far as the leash will take him, lol.

For such a big dog, he can be a bit of a baby, too. But he's trained to know that THAT is his opportunity. He'd better make the most of it!

Plus, charge all of your phones and everything while you have a chance. It's a cat 1 for you? That's hard on those areas. (Not used to that much wind/water). I saw last night it's picked up speed, though. So, it won't linger as long.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
When it's really bad, I put the dog on the extension leash, open the garage door - stand there and let him......go as far as the leash will take him, lol.

For such a big dog, he can be a bit of a baby, too. But he's trained to know that THAT is his opportunity. He'd better make the most of it!

Plus, charge all of your phones and everything while you have a chance. It's a cat 1 for you? That's hard on those areas. (Not used to that much wind/water). I saw last night it's picked up speed, though. So, it won't linger as long.

yeah i was thinking i could put her out the laundry room door and doesn't mind peeing on concrete, she won't get muddy.

yeah they're forecasting half the rain and I think it'll mostly be outta here by mid afternoon. Not ruining boyfriend's birthday celebrations unless our bar doesn't have power lol. still ruined our fancy breakfast plans :rain:

yeah i have everything charged right now and our battery pack chargers are also charge. The grill is in the garage in case we lose power and need to cook while it's raining (but we thought it would be raining longer we set that up.)

jan

Reaction score
Title: In the middle of a fight(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.44] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=329] [ToS=28]
Available: 44
Description: People judge others in different ways. A person may be perceived differently by different people based on their behavior and on their decisions. We are thus interested in understanding how people make different inferences about someone who can decide on how to react to an aggressive situation This study requires you to read about and imagine a very short scenario that may happen to you. In this scenario you will imagine that you are walking in the middle of a fight. You will then have to describe the characteristics of a person that participates in this fight. The study will take about 3 minutes to complete and you will earn $0.30. If you feel uncomfortable thinking about an aggressive situation that could happen to you (you punching someone, someone punching you or people punching each other) we encourage you NOT to participate in this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5426799-169106] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Reactions: msitb and JanetW

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 minutes
Title: Psychological well-being at the work environment in hospitality industry(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Choonghyoung Lee [A3M98E7XDLJDTI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.87] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 41
Description: This is a survey to understand the psychological well-being of employees at the work environment in hospitality industry.
Qualifications: Exc: [5163345-168966] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score
Title: In the middle of a fight(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.44] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=329] [ToS=28]
Available: 44
Description: People judge others in different ways. A person may be perceived differently by different people based on their behavior and on their decisions. We are thus interested in understanding how people make different inferences about someone who can decide on how to react to an aggressive situation This study requires you to read about and imagine a very short scenario that may happen to you. In this scenario you will imagine that you are walking in the middle of a fight. You will then have to describe the characteristics of a person that participates in this fight. The study will take about 3 minutes to complete and you will earn $0.30. If you feel uncomfortable thinking about an aggressive situation that could happen to you (you punching someone, someone punching you or people punching each other) we encourage you NOT to participate in this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5426799-169106] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
returned. thirty cents ain't enough for me to participate in that thing. you gonna drive me to the onset of severe depression you gonna pay me a lot more.

jan

Reaction score
Despairagus @Despairagus FrenchToast @FrenchToast jan @jan and honestly I don't know who else was in Discord yesterday watching this live feed of the suv in myrtle

https://kdvr.com/2019/09/05/owner-of-jeep-explains-why-it-was-left-on-beach-at-myrtle-beach-during-hurricane-dorian/
The owner of the Jeep, who did not want to be identified, reached out to WMBF to explain how it got there.

He said his cousin rides a motorcycle and, because of the bad weather, he let his cousin borrow the Jeep.

"This morning he thought it would be cool to go on the beach and take a quick video of the sunrise before the storm came," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he thinks his cousin went off a runoff because he was looking out the window and didn't realize it was in front of him.

His cousin called people trying to get the Jeep out but no one could help because of the conditions, the owner said.

"He avoided me for a good hour or two because he didn’t know what to say and then police actually came to the house," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he hopes the Jeep isn't totaled but he thinks it probably is.
A tow company will get the Jeep off the beach when conditions improve.

UM, Ya think it's totaled? I'm pretty sure that engine is.....flooded, lol

• Haha
Reactions: savvy

cassius

Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: Tru Blu Sue
Status
Not open for further replies.