09/04 - Tambourine Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsmeraldaVillalobos

Reaction score
Thank you!

What about an Amazon product? I put (brand name) on Amazon, but now I am not sure that's best.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ha, ha (that's cause we all do something different :)
I've been putting the owner's name.......
I've never seen an owner's name on those, just the number at the top :o where's the name?

jan

Reaction score
I've never seen an owner's name on those, just the number at the top :eek: where's the name?
if you look at the bottom there's a name - or if you press enter on the number (upper left - the big one) - you will go to a page with the google + account visible -

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if you look at the bottom there's a name - or if you press enter on the number (upper left - the big one) - you will go to a page with the google + account visible -
there's never been a name on the bottom of mine (although I don't look at every single one, so...) So should we do the account after clicking the number or just the number? ugh I thought I had these figured out lol
Wait, is that why this next one I caught says 'an error occured'? because I returned one because the website was in a language I didn't know?
yup, you can't return any of these or you're locked out for the duration of the timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.